GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Hogtie Paradise Part 2

Hogtie Paradise Part 2

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 89.2 MiB
Runtime: 14 min 4 s

Tags: ball gagged, crotch roped, Crying, Drooling, elbow tied, hair bondage, hogtied, pain table, predicament, socks, topless
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: Gasping for air and giving it my everything to tolerate the pain while my mouth is wide open with a 2 1/2″ ball gag being pulled further inside my mouth by a rope tied from the straps to my feet, it's hard NOT to focus on just one specific area of pain, nor think about what hurts most. EVERYTHING! From the rope around my crossed ankles - TIGHT! The crotch rope around my ass and pussy - digging DEEP! The rope around my chest and waist - BREATH TAKING! LITERALLY! My mouth being stretched open - UNCOMFORTABLE by all means! Then Punisher partially unties me, flips me on my side to lift my shirt over my tits and clamps my nipples with clothes pins and keep in mind, while clothes pins look innocent, lucky for me, my Punisher knows how to put them on me to me make squirm every time because he puts them just at the tip so it pinches my tits just right. He takes a step back, admires his work, removes the clothes pins, then flips me back on my stomach and hogties me again! This time he ties my elbows together, feet side by side and tied to my hands, gets my head back and ties my hair to my elbows, then finishes me off tying my feet to my elbows as well, bringing my whole body together into one STRICT, INESCAPABLE position!

Hogtie Paradise Part 2
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05364 секунды с 9 запросами