Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Jenifer Jane

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Jenifer Jane
Genres: Pissing, Dildo, Mastrubation
Video language: English

Jenifer Jane is another gifted girl that knows how to tantalize with her numerous charms. The chestnut haired beauty pulls you in with her alluring smile and her captivating eyes. Beginning with a jean wetting piss, Jenifer's pee works down her left leg mostly, seeping out near her ankle. With her top still on, Jenifer places a large goblet by the ottoman which she soon climbs. Dropped on her knees, Jenifer holds on to her ass as she pees into the goblet, more focused on the effectiveness of her pose than making every drop hit her target. She uses a pump to extract the her pee from the goblet, spraying it over her top which comes off shortly after.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7594kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Jenifer Jane

Training by Moonlight - Rocky Emerson

Continuing with the day/night pattern of my posts, I'm sharing a little film of my nighttime adventure with Rocky now. The setting is very dark; yet one can see a certain light in Rocky's eyes. I used the POV camera a lot with her, and the ring light on it captures something reminiscent of the classic verse from Lord Byron: "And all that's best of dark and bright / Meet in her aspect and her eyes; / Thus mellowed to that tender light / Which heaven to gaudy day denies." My time with Rocky was truly the best of both worlds.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:01
Video: 2048x858, AVC (H.264), 5351kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Training by Moonlight - Rocky Emerson
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03274 секунды с 9 запросами