View Single Post
Old 10-17-2021, 05:26 AM   #15121
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tight bondage, strappado and spanking for naked model Full HD 1080p Shepherdstown

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Young brunette with naked boobs, with naked shaved pussy, with hot little ass and with beautiful body plus man black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her naked sexy body. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for hot model with naked breast in the large basement.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:42
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3525kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tight bondage, strappado and spanking for naked model Full HD 1080p

Unpleasant Adventures of an Intruder Part 01 Dixfield

Cast: Dr Lomp
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pai
Part 1: There is a small rat in Dr Lomp’s residence, who eventually finds herself caught in a trap. Hope tries to enter into Dr Lomp’s home silently, but what she doesn’t realize is that Dr Lomp has seen her in the hidden camera. He will let her wander in the home, until she feels entirely secure to fall asleep in that completely wrong and dangerous location. When she sleeps, Dr Lomp starts to take action, and carries her to the tormenting seat. Poor girl is awakened by a harsh stroke on her sensitive tits, and gets astonished when she feels the thick rubber dildo stuck into her small mouth, which keeps her from shouting for any help. Watch Dr Lomp giving a bitter lesson to Hope, the intrusive rat.Part 2: Hope is to face an extremely heavy pain duration test on her poor pussy. In the beginning, Dr Lomp will try her pussy for fisting up to four fingers, and stretch it to its limit. Poor girl will struggle to handle pussy stretching, while her pussy will change color to a cute toned pink on her extremely white skin. Then Dr Lomp will apply his brand-new toy, a knife-shaped shocker, to her exhausted clit. Finally, she will be led to step forward, with a knotted rope in her pussy, hurting her sensitive lips. Hope is generally a real tough slave girl, who can bear various extreme punishments from Dr Lomp, however now she can’t endure the pain in her pussy. Watch Hope begging Dr Lomp to be some lighter.
Duration: 14:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12294kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unpleasant Adventures of an Intruder Part 01

Lexy Mae: Vicious Little Bitch Kwethluk

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Relationships seem great when they start, but once the shine wears off, you start noticing all the annoying little things they do, and seeing all the things they stopped doing. Lexy Mae used to do a lot for Ivan, and he was pretty good to her, but lately things have not been going well. She has been bitching about him slacking off, he has been spending more and more time at the bar each night after work, and they are fighting anytime they're in the same room. Well, Ivan has a solution to end the relationship: a little rope, and a little trip, and they're done. He drags her into the room by the hair, tosses her onto the bed, and holds her hands behind her back while she hisses at him to let her go. Sassy Lexy Mae squirms and fights against him, and snatches from his hand the rope he pulled from his pocket. But Ivan can be a little meaner if necessary and she's making it necessary so he pins her properly and ties her wrists tightly, roping them off to her ankles so he can tie her better. As he continues tying her, she spits that she hates him, and he admits that he kind of hates her too they really should have stopped seeing each other a long time ago. But he'll take her back to her parents soon enough he'll leave her just like this on their front porch, and her daddy can untie her. Meanwhile, he wants to shut her up, so he stuffs one of her pretty scarves into her mouth, and tapes it in with electrical tape wrapped around her head, then ties her ankles to her wrists. She tries to grab a hold of the rope to stop him, but he threatens to jerk the rope out of her hands, which will probably break her fingers. More rope makes this even more fun the most fun he's had with her in the last six months or more. He slides her dress off her shoulders to see those pretty tits one last time before she's gone from his life. While he goes to get the truck, he has to make sure she's not going anywhere, so he ties her hair back to her ankles in what seems like a really uncomfortable position. Yeah, they've established that he's a jerk, an asshole, and a bastard, and she's a bitch. He will miss a few things: her body is great, with those fabulous legs, tight ass, nice curves, and sweet tits, but it's her personality that ruins it. Oh well. Her daddy can have her back Ivan tosses her sweet ass over his shoulder and takes her back where she came from..
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:39
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6639kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 786.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexy Mae: Vicious Little Bitch

Toe to Head - Rory Knox Flossmoor

While Act II of Sodomy of the Good Girl gets edited, I am sharing a short clip from the first of 5 days with Rory Knox. Our time was extraordinary and resulted in so much material that I need to start sharing it. I call this "Toe to Head," because it beings with Rory worshipping my feet and moves to her becoming mentally submissive.
Duration: 13:48
Video: 2048x858, AVC (H.264), 5498kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 587.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Toe to Head - Rory Knox

Storm Bound - Ashley Lane Camden Point

As I described in my previous photos post, I had an amazing time with Ashley. She drank my piss while we played “house and storm,” and then she danced for me under the moonlight while shooting an from her ass.
Duration: 38:56
Video: 2048x858, AVC (H.264), 5370kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Storm Bound - Ashley Lane

Время генерации страницы 0.25714 секунды с 9 запросами