Old 10-17-2021, 05:26 AM   #2527
demi86

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

demi86 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default A Bed Bouncing Butt Fuck!

A Bed Bouncing Butt Fuck!

Actress:: Mickey Taylor, Johannes Lars
Keywords: Anal, Short Hair, Face Fucking, British, Missionary, In The Bedroom, Faced Down, Cum Jerking Off, Cum Getting Fucked, Uncut, Oral Sex, Fucking, Blond Hair, Rimming, Kissing, Twinks, Masturbation, Tattoos, Big Dick

It's been far too long since we last saw gorgeous dominant boy Mickey in action! We called him up and asked if he wanted to take a shot at fucking pretty boy Johannes and it was an instant yes! Johannes was eager to take that famous dick too of course, he's something of a fan. So here we are, less than a week after that call, and both boys are making out and almost tearing each others clothes off to get at those hard uncut dicks. The boys share some truly amazing cock sucking, with Mickey taking control and getting just a tiny bit aggressive - but Johannes love it! His arse is very willing to take that pounding too though, especially after Mickey slips his tongue between those cheeks. Believe me when I say everyone was hard watching these two fucking, with Mickey pounding that boy on the bed and then getting him over the edge of the mattress into a pile driving position. It did the trick, Johannes squirts his cum out over himself with Mickey in his hole, then he takes a shower of fresh jizz too!

File: JPG
FileSize: 26 Mb
Resolution: 667x1000
Number: 145

Download link(s): LINK
demi86 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16409 секунды с 9 запросами