View Single Post
Old 10-17-2021, 05:26 AM   #4130
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Tits & Ass Superstar Bedford Hills

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Olivia Jackson
Genres: Voluptuous Theater ,Big Tits ,Brunette ,Ebony
Video language: English
Hanging out with Olivia Jackson in the models dressing room as she prepares to shoot a layout. Olivia was encouraged by her girlfriend to contact Score. Now that's a good friend! Score: What do you like about yourself? Olivia: I love my smile. I love my skin tone. I do like that I have curves and I can fit almost anything very nicely. And I have an awesome personality! Score: Do people come up to you and ask you if your boobs are real? Olivia: When you're in Vegas, you deal with a lot of drunk people, but I get that a lot from women, too. They ask if I'm real or not. They grab on them and touch on them and slap them. Whatever they want to do. I was at a club, and we were just having fun. Me and some friends got a table, and a girl came up to ask me, and when I'm standing on line at the bathroom, there's always a bunch of beautiful women hanging around, and they always ask me. And I let them!
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tits & Ass Superstar
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13780 секунды с 9 запросами