Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Naomi Swann - Her Crush on Step-Daddy

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Naomi Swann
Genres: all sex, blowjob, creampie, cum in mouth, pov, roleplay, taboo, teen
Video language: English

My step-daughter Naomi comes in one night to ask if she can cuddle with me. I have no good reason to say no, but, the way she looks now, it is just...difficult. I don't want to hurt her feelings, and she snuggles up next to me. She must be able to feel how tense I am, and she turns over to go to rest. I clear my mind and let myself drift off, then I wake to the sound of soft moans, she's got her fingers in her panties and is getting herself closer and closer to cumming, I am frozen, my mouth is dry, my cock gets Rock hard and I can't even think to stop her when her hands start running over me and she starts telling me how she feels. What can I do when my step-daughter is the the most beautiful girl I've ever seen?

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Naomi Swann - Her Crush on Step-Daddy

Alex Kane - Modeling Audition (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Alex Kane
Genres: Gonzo, POV
Video language: English

Our weekly recruit is 19. She is new, and has very little experience with Modeling. But her looks may just save her. In Modeling it's either "experience" or "looks". And she has the looks. She is young and sexy, and does know how to pose naturally. This is going well. Suddenly our Producer gets aroused and offers his hard cock to her. She does like hard cocks, she says. So she begins sucking on it. wrapping her lips around the cock and pumping. in and out, trying to make it cum. But first, she gets fucked and she cums on his cock several times. At the end, she begs for cum, so he cums inside her pussy and she pushes it in a martini glass. to drink. All of it!

Format: mp4
Duration: 56:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4000kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Alex Kane - Modeling Audition (2021)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11728 секунды с 9 запросами