GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Breathing is Overrated Part 1

Breathing is Overrated Part 1

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
File Size: 194 MiB
Runtime: 28 min 57 s

Tags: asiana starr personal favorite, ball gagged, breath play, crotch roped, Drooling, hair bondage, High Heels, live bondage show, live show, pussy punished, pussy roped, suffering, topless
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: Tonight, I was tied on my stomach wearing nothing but a thong and heels paired with a leather garter belt.  I was gagged with one of the huge ball gags, a tight crotch rope and a neck rope.  My wrists were tied in front of me so I couldn't grab at anything and my hair was tied to my ankles.  Not a whole lot of rope was used but the position was super effective.  If I wanted to keep breathing, I had to keep my head back, my knees bent and my feet as close to my head as possible.  Any time that I would let loose, it was harder to breathe.  Any time I would rest my feet, I choke myself and any time I would rest my head, I suffocate and it was clear that my lack of air was really putting me in distress. I had to keep resting my weight on my arms and using them at the same time to push myself up again in order to relieve the tightness of the rope between my top and bottom half.  It was a constant struggle air with no room to rest.

Breathing is Overrated Part 1
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04245 секунды с 9 запросами