GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Punished Extra Part 2

Punished Extra Part 2

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
File Size: 209 MiB
Runtime: 30 min 12 s

Tags: 6" heels, 6" stilettos, anal plug, anal plugged, asiana starr personal favorite, ass plug, ass plugged, ball gagged, bare feet, bare foot, butt plug, butt plugged, chastity, chastity belt, clover clamps, Crying, Drooling, elbow bondage, flogging, leather belts, leather bondage, leather thigh cuffs, live show, nipple t0rture, on screen tying, spread, stilettos, suffering, thigh cuffs, tit t0rture, water bondage, wet
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: I suffer in my extra punishing chastity belt, welded elbows, and super gagged mouth until Martin decides he wants to completely destroy me and hang what feels to me like, a tremendous amount of weight on my nipples lol.  It's a long, heavy chain that dangles from the clovers and each time I move, they sway.  I try really hard to stand still but no matter what I do, they move anyway.  Martin observes me from a distance before coming in again and hanging the chain to the ceiling - sending me to my toes in a whining fit.  After some time, he does a gag swap for a slightly smaller ball and releases the chain from the ceiling, only to let me out so that he can f0rce me to stand spread and finish me with some flogging and paddling.

Punished Extra Part 2
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02680 секунды с 9 запросами