GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Getting Worked By the Ball Gag Custom Video Part 3

Getting Worked By the Ball Gag Custom Video Part 3

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 400 x 720
File Size: 123 MiB
Runtime: 17 min 21 s

Tags: ball gagged, corset, custom video, Drooling, handcuffs, High Heels, lingerie, noosed, predicament, Struggling
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: From one simplistic position to another, now I'm on my knees, on top of the pain table with my ankles crossed and tied, my ass against the pole, and my arms pulled back and wrists cuffed in an extremely awkward position!  Another one of those scenes where it LOOKS easy, yet it's NOT.  As soon as my Punisher finished his last tie and stepped back to start filming, I was ready to be done.  Immediately, my knees and my wrists were bothering me but I knew I had to keep going.  I was unable to adjust my legs and feet because any time I'd move myself out of my current position, my knees would hurt more so I had no choice but to stay still.  I wanted to adjust my hands but each time I did, the wrists would slip into a more uncomfortable place.  There was just no getting out of this one.  I tried to remain quiet and still but the longer I was in this position, the more painful it got.  Damn!

Getting Worked By the Ball Gag Custom Video Part 3
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15480 секунды с 9 запросами