View Single Post
Old 10-14-2021, 06:34 AM   #2281
deil1974

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

deil1974 Непонятно, что и думать...

Warlock and Boobs Version 0.344.0.2

Krowly always wanted to learn magic, hunt for monster girls, and most of all, get laid. Help guide Krowley in fulfilling his dreams!

What's new:

Spell learning system – now after level up Krowly won’t just get new spell. He needs to learn them by reading the books in his bedroom. Some earlier spells have just introduction monologue, the more advanced one will have additional requirements, or will trigger small cut-scene, or will require to go in a specific place. 12 spells total, excluding 2 first spells, that Krowly already knows, and 1 the latest one, that will be worked on in the future.

Every time Krowly can learn a new spell the candle on the table in his bedroom will be lit. Just a small visual indicator.

Defensive spells now removed from the “guard” option, and can be triggered as normal spells.

The spell “Vampire touch” doesn’t have a cut-scene yet. In the future acquiring this spell will be connected to an encounter with a new type of monster girl that isn’t in game yet.

New scenes:

Buttfuck scene with Melissa. Can be triggered in the middle of oral scene (option “change pose”), if relationship is high enough. Oral scene now can be triggered after tea party, and it will require 20 relationship point to activate the buttfuck scene. Via normal flirt menu it will require 50 relationship points. The scene has variants for futa and non-futa Melissa, and huge boobs variants.
Krowly’s sucks orc’s dick – scene with orc mob
Krowly sucks Derek’s dick in the barn
Ghost girl titfuck. Has two variants, active and passive. Ghost girls can be found in the dungeons, or, one of them, can be met at night in the village, after Krowly defeated the ghost girl near Melissa’s tower.

Genre:
2DCG, 2D game, Male protagonist, Fantasy, Animated, Monster girl, Adventure, Futa/trans, Big tits, Big ass, Anal sex, Masturbation, Oral sex, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Transformation, MILF

Developer: boobsgames
Platform: Windows
Language: English, Russian
Version: 0.344.0.2
Censored: No
Size: 798 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/a405c28827442/wa...44.0.2-win.zip

Grandma's House V0.01 Beta

MC comes home from college and has lots* of sex. Your standard cookie-cutter game with all the staples you've come to expect like shower peeping, sleep groping and the classic walking in on MC's morning wood scene.

-Days 2 to 5
New content is about 3x longer than the demo, not as long as I would have like but considering the demo took me longer to make, I'd say I'm making decent progress

-Added quick menu to PC/Mac versions
It was actually always there but the custom font made it appear off-screen.

-Switched images from PNG to WEBP
Not much of a choice, update would have been over 3GB which is just false advertisement because it's really not that long.

-Denoised all renders
They should look less grainy now.

-Fixed some demo renders and typos
Just the really bad ones. I'll be re-rendering the demo and likely the first few updates eventually so I don't want to waste time redoing them now.

Developer: MoonBox
Version: 0.01 Beta
Platform: Windows
Censored: No
Language: English
File size: 1350 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/0cf48ba99c3f9/Gr...01-Beta-pc.zip
deil1974 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12240 секунды с 9 запросами