WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Carmen Valentina likes being watched while fucking

Carmen Valentina likes being watched while fucking

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 4 min 36 s
Size: 170 MiB

Description: There is nothing petite mistress Carmen Valentina craves than to be worshiped by her cuckold guy while she is having the time of her life with another stud's boner. This hot sex goddess won't allow her slave to do anything but watch.nI know that you want to fuck me so bad, but you know what? I don't want to fuck you. I want to feel a different cock. But I have a role for you, so don't worry. I will need you to sit down and watch me as I get off on another guy's dick. I want you to notice how good that boner is pounding me and how much I am a good little slut for my handsome lover.nI want him to stretch out my nice tight pussy with his fat throbbing rod. You will be present from the very beginning as I am sucking his cock until the very end when my hunk covers my petite body in his sticky love juice. I will be playing with myself while you sit quietly in your corner and imagine how good my hole must taste. All you will be able to do is worship your mistress from a far.n - Carmen Valentina
Tags: Femdom, Female
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Carmen Valentina likes being watched while fucking
WildHare87 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08957 секунды с 9 запросами