Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Black Boy Sex Toy

Release Year: 2021
Cast: K-Snakes ,Michael Galletta
Genres: Ass-Eating ,Big Dick ,Bondage
Video language: English

K-snakes is a dark-skinned black teen from the 'hood who is always trying to make some quick cash - and willing to do whatever it takes to earn it! Just barely 18 years old, he's the kind of cute black boy that comes in handy when a horny older white man like me has a craving for some fresh dark meat.Join me for an afternoon of taboo interracial fun as i fulfill a long-time fantasy by tying k-snakes to my futon and then having my way with his helpless young body. Like i always say, there's no better sex toy than a black boy!There's no pre-action interview and very little dialogue between k-snakes and me in this scene. For this particular fantasy, k-snakes is nothing more than a hot piece of black-boy flesh to be used for my sexual amusement.I lie next to k-snakes on the futon and run my hands over his still-clothed body.I flip him onto his stomach to get a better look at the butt popping out of his boxers and sagging jeans. I yank down his jeans and grab a handful of that cute teenage ass i've been drooling over since i first laid eyes on it - grabbing, smacking, and groping it to my heart's content! I also get some nice close-up shots of k-snakes' tight young asshole.
I decide to experiment with something a little bit different by blindfolding k-snakes and tying his hands and feet to the corners of my futon. He has no choice but to lie there helplessly and submit as i grope every naked inch of his slim teenage body and force-kiss his thick, dark lips.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 733.4 MB

Download Black Boy Sex Toy

Brutal Tops vol. 3 pt. 403

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Dann wird er in einer Trapezsuspension mit viel Arsch zu Mund sodomisiert. Genießen !!! Dieses Video ist heiß !!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:25
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1714kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 227.4 MB

Download Brutal Tops vol. 3 pt. 403
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06652 секунды с 9 запросами