Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Tropic Titillation

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Valory Irene
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Tits ,Boob Play ,Brunette ,Solo
Video language: English

Valory Irene explains in English in this video why her shirt is so comfortable, especially in tropical weather. Her accent is -sexy. A guy could sprawl out on the couch and listen to Valory read stories to him all day. She's true girlfriend material. "My breasts are breathing," soft-spoken Valory says, playing with the front of her shirt. "It's perfect for them, this T-shirt. They love this T-shirt." Valory's panties are also very unique. A girl can stay horny all day in them. What will these panty manufacturers think of next? No one would ever know unless she wore a mini-skirt and bent over...which Valory does here as she gyrates and grinds her way back into our hearts..

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7562kbps
Audio: 176kbps

File size: 837.0 MB

Download Tropic Titillation

The Hot Chick

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Danniella Levy
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Tits ,Brunette ,Solo
Video language: English

"I used to be a stewardess," said Daniella Levy. She's now a hot chick on British TV where the girls take phone calls and persuade innocent men to lose their jeans. You'll be hearing how dirty Danniella can talk when you fire up this video. She's got the gift of non-stop jack chat and a rack to match. "I was a lap dancer as well. I did the whole grind. I'd grind my hips. I loved it. I can still bust a move. I used to be a party girl, but now I've quieted down a bit, but when I go out, it's all-out. When I'm in a club and somebody wants to do a shot, I put it between my boobs and they take it from there. "When I'm being really filthy, I'll say pussy, but for everyday use, I'll say noonie. We have a British term for tits in cockney rhyming slang, Bristol Cities Titties." Roddie commented, "I used to go to the club where Danni was a lap dancer but never saw her. I certainly would not have forgotten that gorgeous figure and tits!".

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Hot Chick
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17646 секунды с 9 запросами