GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Electro Play

Electro Play

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 53.0 MiB
Runtime: 8 min 19 s

Tags: bondage games, cinder block, Drooling, electro play, flogging, hair pulling, High Heels, leather restraints, live show, ring gagged, semi-suspension, twilight wand
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: Punisher LOVES suspending me and making me step off the infamous cinder block. The pain on my face is priceless every single time I am suspended. In this clip, he does just this and what makes it look so awesome is the GoPro camera sitting on his head. We wanted to give you all an up close and personal view from Punisher himself - what he sees as he ties me up and torments my sexy body. As he grabs for the ring gag and straps in into my mouth, whips me with the cat-o-nine tails, binds my legs together with leather straps, and then works my body with the Twilight Wand. It's interesting to see how different the views are between the camera and what the punishment really looks like from his eyes. One of the nice views is when he turns me toward him, moves my bra to the side, and zaps my nipples with the wand - POV style!

Electro Play
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09653 секунды с 9 запросами