GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Live Bondage Show March 4, 2013 Part 2

Live Bondage Show March 4, 2013 Part 2

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 108 MiB
Runtime: 16 min 49 s

Tags: ball gagged, bare feet, crotch roped, Drooling, flogging, hair pulling, hand gagged, High Heels, live show, predicament, semi-suspension
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: Immediately after releasing me from the step ladder, my wrists are tied again and I am hoisted to my toes. My dress is lifted above to my chest exposing my sexy little body. Punisher aggressively touches me all over then whips me with the cat-o-nine tails. A couple hits to the back and he swings me around and switches out my ball gag to a bigger one - shoving it inside my mouth. He removes my heels and cranks the hoist higher so I'm just barely off the floor. He then ties a crotch rope, burying it deep inside my pussy then spanks my ass a few times to add to the punishment and leaves me there to suffer. Coming back to fuck with me some more, he picks me up by the crotch rope and lifts me off the ground as I scream in pain. After 33 minutes of non-stop torment, he takes me down and sits me on a chair but what he does next is a surprise.

Live Bondage Show March 4, 2013 Part 2
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09330 секунды с 9 запросами