Cast photos: Sienna Hills
Name: Magazine Shop Owner!

Information:
Number: 10
Resolution: 600x400
Size: 0 Mb
Format: jpg

Genre: BBW, Bikini, Blonde, Solo
Description: A rare glimpse of a unique situation. We couldn't make up a story like this. Sienna Hills is a magnificent new XL Girls discovery. This sexy chick actually owns a news store that sells SCORE Group magazines! As the boss lady of the very successful 12th Street News Stand at 7307 Kanis Road in Little Rock, Arkansas, Sienna says that SCORE Group magazines pull in the customers. "Your magazines are my best sellers," Sienna told V-Mag and XLGirls editor Gary Phillips and XLGirls.com editor Elliot James. "My customers said I should be in XL Girls so I sent in some shots after looking at BeASCOREModel.com and got invited on an all-expenses paid trip to Miami to be photographed. I can't wait to have magazines with my pictures on my shelves. I hope readers will stop by and see me in person!" Look at all those copies of the SCORE Special magazine, Bikini Busters! We love traditional newsstands and the fact that it's owned by a huge-boobed hottie makes it even better. We hereby nominate Sienna as Store Owner of The Year. Looks at those titties!

DOWNLOAD FILE: Magazine Shop Owner! - 0 Mb
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03480 секунды с 9 запросами