WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Georgina Gee Soaps Her Big Boobs

Georgina Gee Soaps Her Big Boobs

Info:
Name: Georgina Gee Soaps Her Big Boobs
Photos: 60
Resolution: 3000x1993
Format: JPG

Description: Georgina Gee said that the city of Hull is not a place we want to go to. In fact, we do want to go there...now. There's lots of cultural sights to see and...that's where Georgina's from. You are cordially invited to join her in a bubble bath with enough oil to coat her fantastic body. Gina's big tits alone need a bottle. XLGirls: At what age did you first start to develop? Georgina: When I was very young. I was about 10. XLGirls: You were the bustiest girl in school, right? Georgina: Always. Simple answer. Always, no question. XLGirls: Do you workout? Georgina: Now and again, but I like to be big and I know how much guys like my soft curves. I don't play sports. XLGirls: What kind of dates do you like to go on? Georgina: None. I never get asked out on dates. XLGirls: So how often do you have sex? Georgina: I don't need to. I have a fucking machine. Maybe the single guys in Hull need to have an intervention.
Tags: Bathing, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Oil / Lotion, Solo, Toy, XLGirls
Model(s): Georgina Gee

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Georgina Gee Soaps Her Big Boobs
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09250 секунды с 9 запросами