RedHulk

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

RedHulk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Zara & Lara's Spunk Covered Gloves

Zara & Lara's Spunk Covered Gloves

::: Info :::
Actress:
Keywords: Blowjobs, Boobs, Hardcore, Stockings, Lesbian, Milf, Panties, Masturbation, Babe, Facial, Threesome ffm
Description:
As always when there's 2 girls snogging and licking and fucking each other in front of him, my husband is always welcome to join in. Last week you saw Zara help his cock into me and I wanted to return the favour. Not one to just plonk the camera down, Jimbo had the cameras all sorted before we'd even started, so basically this week is all one big fuckfest! I do love seeing a girl ride my husband's cock and it's even more sexier when we're both waiting, bent over, while he chooses which one to fuck. It drives me nuts, it's so sexy! Zara and I may take our dresses off but there's something for everyone this week: Me sucking Zara's stocking clad feet, Zara riding Jim's cock, me and Zara snogging on the floor rubbing each other pussies and then Zara riding Jim's cock so he's almost coming, at which point I pull it out and wank it into my mouth, tasting both of their juices! (that's a whole lot of action! But that's not all, oh no! Zara and I come up close to the camera and I spit the spunk out all over her lacy gloved hands and then suck it back off again. If you love lacy gloves, spunk, fucking and stockings then this scene is definitely a must watch and wank too.

File name: Zara & Lara's Spunk Covered Gloves
File size: 1.36 GiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 23 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Download:
Zara & Lara's Spunk Covered Gloves
RedHulk is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04384 секунды с 9 запросами