GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Favorite Past Times Part 1

Favorite Past Times Part 1

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 106 MiB
Runtime: 16 min 34 s

Tags: asiana starr personal favorite, bare feet, crotch roped, Drooling, panel gagged, predicament, pussy spanking, semi-suspension, topless
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: My Punisher LOVES to keep me on my toes and I just LOVE it when he gives my pussy any kind of attention - good or bad so he decided to combine the two and give me the ultimate experience in sweet suffering.  Beginning with my wrists tied above my head and a crotch rope snug tightly around my pussy, he attaches a rope from my crotch rope to the winch in front of me and winds it up until there's no slack.  He gags my mouth with the panel gag and whips my tits out.  He then gives me a choice - either my arms be hoisted higher off the ground or my heels come off and without hesitation, I kick my shoes off but even that was a struggle.  Once the first shoe came off I was off balance, then the second shoe went and I could hardly reach the floor.  My body was his.  His now to touch and torment.  To suffer for him.  He OWNED me!  *Asiana Starr personal favorite!

Favorite Past Times Part 1
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02703 секунды с 9 запросами