GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Paid In Full Custom Video Part 1

Paid In Full Custom Video Part 1

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
File Size: 634 MiB
Runtime: 19 min 0 s

Tags: ball gagged, breath play, clover clamps, crotch roped, custom video, Drooling, flogging, garter, garter belt, High Heels, hooded, live bondage, live bondage show, live show, nipple clams, on-screen tying, pussy roped, spread, Stockings, topless, vinyl skirt
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: It's one thing when Martin punishes me and it's another when he gets paid to do it.  I don't know about him but to me, it almost feels a little more sinister.  For the warm-up, Martin makes me stand by noosing my neck to the ceiling and spicing it up by tying my wrists to my ankles and pulling it tight so that I'm 4rced into an arch.  When I try to stand tall, I push myself into more of an arch and if I bend my knees, I choke myself.  Then, Martin puts me on my knees and gags my tiny mouth with a sexy red ball gag.  I just love it when the ball pops right in between my teeth so perfectly.  He continues roping me - tying my arms to the ceiling while I struggle to keep the heels on my feet and while I'm doing so, I quickly realize that I'm going to have a tough time already!  

Paid In Full Custom Video Part 1
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07294 секунды с 9 запросами