GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default F Orgasm in Stockings Part 2

F-Orgasm in Stockings Part 2

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 146 MiB
Runtime: 22 min 56 s

Tags: ball gagged, Drooling, elbow tied, fingering, High Heels, hitachi magic wand, predicament, squirting, Stockings, ungagged
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: Immediately, Martin has the wand to my pussy, ready to make me cum while in this uncomfortable position.  Elbows tied, rope around my neck with just a little bit of slack, one leg tied to the table, the other hanging from the ceiling, arms pulled back to the other corner, and my mouth completely stuffed with a 2″ ball gag.  Drool dripping down the side of my face, drenching my hair, and in less than 4 minutes, the orgasm hits me.  Now that the adrenaline slowly starts to subside, I could hardly breathe through the large gag in my mouth.  Martin ungags me, unties me, then gags my mouth again.  He sits me up on the edge of the table with one leg over the side, and the other folded on top.  He ties rope around my neck, brings my face down to my foot, and ties me to my ankle.   By now, I've got a face full of tears, my nose is stuffed from crying which makes it difficult to breathe, and the fear of falling over overwhelms me that I tap out in less than 2 minutes.

F-Orgasm in Stockings Part 2
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06302 секунды с 9 запросами