GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Live Bondage Show December 20, 2012 Part 1

Live Bondage Show December 20, 2012 Part 1

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 94.9 MiB
Runtime: 14 min 48 s

Tags: ball gagged, crotch roped, Drooling, flogging, hair pulling, High Heels, live show
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: This is a live show that we put together exclusively for our Club Asiana Members that is originally an hour and a half in length but broken down in parts. Part 1 begins as my hands are immediately tied and I am told to stand on the cinder block. My Punisher stretches my body so that I barely reach the block and then demands that I step off. I hesitate many, many times because I knew that once I let myself completely off that cinder block, I'd be hanging by my wrists. Because I repeatedly refused to step off, I am whipped with the cat-o-nine tails until I follow his orders. Every time I stepped down, I could feel my heels barely touch the floor and I was in pain right away. After a few times of playing this game, a crotch rope is tied to my pussy and I am then put into another suspenseful predicament where one end is attached to my pussy and the other looped around a hook on the ceiling and back down where my Punisher has control of the rope. Pulling as hard as he can, he sweeps my entire body off the floor by my crotch rope alone and let's me back down again until at one point, he holds the rope in place and leaves me in the air, feet off the floor, and screaming in pain. While I'd LOVE to tell you what he does to me next, you'll just have to wait for part 2!

Live Bondage Show December 20, 2012 Part 1
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06899 секунды с 9 запросами