luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

It's Coming Scene 1 - 1080p

Cast: Damien Stone B, Jack Hunter
Genres: Muscles, Kissing, Blowjob, Cumshot, Rimming, Oral, Anal
Video language: English

When a group of four hot jocks breaks into a dilapidated house to spend the night, they know that it was once the scene of a horrific crime. The last guy left in the house will win $100 from each of the other three. When the sleeping bags get unrolled, there aren't enough to go around and Jack Hunter and Damien Stone have to share. Damien convinces Jack that he will be less scared with a cock in his mouth. They try to be quiet but Damien's nice big uncut cock slides down Jack's throat with ease and as his moans get louder, waking their buddies up. As they watch the darkened silhouettes of Jack bobbing up and down on Damien's crotch, their friends get to work sucking each other off. When Jason and Lorenzo sneak off together, Damien decides it's time to conquer Jack's ass when he commands the toned jock to sit on his dick. Jack hops on and rides it as his hard cock flops up and down with each bounce on Damien's glistening pole. Damien wants to get a different vantage point into Jacks ass and flips his friend on his side. Damien reams the tight hole in front of him until he's ready to blow and pulls out to cover Jack's meaty balls with squirt after squirt of creamy jizz. The feel of Damien's warm load hitting his nuts and ass is all it takes for Jack to follow along and bust a nut all over his hand and leg. Will they make it through the night?

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6240kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download It's Coming Scene 1 - 1080p

Only Fans - Alejo Espina & Tarzan

昨天用「鲸跃」抽了2发
今天是「鲸跃」+5蛋龟头训练器
又是妥妥的两发,他说射空了

Duration: 33:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Only Fans - Alejo Espina & Tarzan

Sexy Guys from BoyFun Collections 130

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

They're both buff and extremely well built, blond, have a great presence in front of the camera, and are integral parts of what we each do and the videos we each film!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4727kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 821.6 MB

Download Sexy Guys from BoyFun Collections 130

Angel And Tomas

Studio: Naked Papis

Latin ass Angel has the sexy little Tomas during sex with him and wastes no time leaving the boy naked and hard. He sucks the uncut cock of the enthusiastic Latino. Probably soon to be fully filled in his ass, Angel offers his hole and Tomas slides. While we enjoy good close-ups of these anal actions, you take bareback Angel in positions. The boys give a lot of beating, each using his own seed.

Duration: 33:19
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 992kbps
Audio: 167kbps

File size: 284.8 MB

Download Angel And Tomas

Ginger Lad Gets More Than One Oil Change

Studio: Raw Road Nation

Friday night and I dream up this horny idea to get these 2 real sluts on there backs on the tyre machine, with a few guys all lined up ready to use his hole. so I invite a couple of my very well-known slutty friends to come and use these two guys that I want to see who can take dick the deepest as I just know this ginger lad has a competitive personality along with my other friend who just generally can take it as deep as anyone can give.

Duration: 33:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3483kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 886.1 MB

Download Ginger Lad Gets More Than One Oil Change
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13771 секунды с 9 запросами