WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Amai Lui has fun while sissifying a man

Amai Lui has fun while sissifying a man

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 6 min 35 s
Size: 244 MiB

Description: Amai Lui caught her slave looking at her while she was making her face pretty and now this petite mistress wants to sissify a curious fellow. This cute brunette will make a guy pretty using makeup and some nice lingerie.nWhy are you so curious about me putting on my makeup? I think you want to learn how to be a lady. Come here, I will teach you. No, no, you cannot take it back now. I saw you looking at me with envy in your eyes. I know that you are a panty wearing boy and I know how much you want this. So let me see you pucker up those lips. This lipstick won't do. You need more to doll you up.nI mean, they have vanishing creams, but it will not make your face vanish. Now that is much better, don't you think? Now take your arms and try to squish your titties together. Oh, look at you! You are practically a girl. Would you enjoy these laced panties? Apparently, you are not the only fellow in the world who enjoys wearing something like this since they have it in your size. Put them on and shake your little butt for me.n - Amai Lui
Tags: Femdom, Female
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Amai Lui has fun while sissifying a man
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02183 секунды с 9 запросами