Old 10-04-2021, 05:11 AM   #2801
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Bentley & Solomon Pure

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Bentley, Solomon ( Zachary Robert Santangelo)
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Hunks, Muscle, Hairy, Rimming, Creampie, Oil, Cumshots

Bentley had the Summer off from school, but had a Summer job as well, but I got him in for a couple videos. After learning Solomon could handle Vander's big cock, I really wanted to have Bentley stick it to him!I had noticed that Bentley had been throwing a lot of real sexual energy, and figured I could tap that for a Pure video. He really does bring his A game to this shoot.I think a good amount of credit has to go Solomon who also tossed a ton of sensual energy at Bentley. At one point, after having his ass eaten, I swear Bentley was going to let Solomon fuck him.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2165kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 474.4 MB

Download Bentley & Solomon Pure

Abraham Al Malek, Sean Zevran

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Abraham Al Malek, Sean Zevran
Genres: Oral,Anal Sex, Hunks, Boots, Hairy, Rimming, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cum Shots
Video language: English

Dressed in work boots and jeans, Abraham Al Malek and Sean Zevran are a striking example of blue-collar testosterone. After a deep kiss, Abraham rips the jeans off Sean, revealing his rigid erection. Abraham wraps his thick dick sucking lips around Sean's pole. Streams of saliva flow to the ground as Sean aggressively face-fucks hairy Abraham, who puts so much energy into the action, his body becomes covered with sweat. Abraham's muscular ass is next on Sean's list. Grabbing a cheek in each hand and spreading them, Sean plunges into Abraham's crack to give a full- rimming. As he enjoys Abraham's hole, Sean sly looks at you, and his mischievous expression seems to say, 'This ass is all mine -- watch me devour it!' It gets Abraham so worked up, he jumps on Sean's cock: Abraham controls the speed, depth and angle of penetration, maximizing the of riding Sean's thick pole. They moan together as if urging the other on to greater pleasure, and end with thick, heavy loads of cum spewing in all directions.

Duration: 19:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4643kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 702.1 MB

Download Abraham Al Malek, Sean Zevran

OnlyFans - Leo Galileo Part 1 with a big dick

爷们做错了,接受惩罚制服诱惑 健身 在健身房遇到我您会怎么样

Duration: 10:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2324kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 182.9 MB

Download OnlyFans - Leo Galileo Part 1 with a big dick

Magnetism, scene vol.03

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: Jeremy Stevens, Connor Maguire
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Kissing, Facial Cumshots, Deep Throat, Jocks, Tattoos

Like the poles of attracting mags, Jeremy Stevens' cock points up and Connor Maguire's cock points down. Jeremy has only the barest scattering of body hair while Connor's chest hair is long enough to yank. They are equally matched in lust, flicking tongues and nipples until Connor sits and inhales Jeremy's cock. He swallows Jeremy's swift sword with ease and skill, his broad shoulders showing off a nice bit of pectoral cleavage that glistens from the saliva dripping off his lips. When they trade positions, Jeremy curls his arm around Connor's flanks to narrow the distance between cock and mouth. It's a tossup who will top, but Connor's the one. Jeremy kneels and looks over his shoulder as Connor plows away at his hole. They roll onto a mat, like wrestlers, and Jeremy lies spread-eagled while Connor goes the distance on his stretched hole. Jeremy's eyes roll back into his head as he shoots across his torso and Connor shoots across his face, his cum mingling with Jeremy's sweat.

Duration: 27:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4645kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 959.1 MB

Download Magnetism, scene vol.03

Bric and Kai

Release Year: 2011
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: oral, muscules, cunshots

We're really excited about today's scene for several reas. First, it's Bric's first time crossing the line of course, but it's also hisrade's first time across the line, too. You'll all remember Kai from the War Chest I'm sure. Well, Kai hit me up and said he was down to try something new and that he'd really been thinking a lot lately about what it'd be like to suck another guy off. He said he'd been really fantasizing about it. Kai had also told me that he gave awesome massages and that got me to thinking. Maybe I could convince Bric to try a massage from another guy and if things went smooth, maybe he'd go a little further. It was worth a shot.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:21
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1559kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 362.6 MB

Download Bric and Kai
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04479 секунды с 9 запросами