View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 10:49 PM   #2783
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Canelo & Pulsar

Video language: English

Jared goes to town on jarec's big dick before having his desperate hole ravaged, doggy style.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:55
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 6353kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 875.0 MB

Download Canelo & Pulsar

Bric, Dustin, Nick, Rusty and Zander

Release Year: 2011
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Orgies, Group, Big Dick, Blow Job, Cumshots,, Muscules,

Today we are releasing a really hot five man scene featuring Bric, Rusty, Nick Gunner, Zander and Dustin. This was a really fun shoot for everyone and we get to see some crazy antics with the guys playing around before the hot sex gets underway. The "man cave" proves the perfect spot for this to all go down and provides the atmosphere for the guys to play around and be goofy.
Things get started with me joking around with Rusty as he walks around with a hard cock sticking out of his pocket. I tell him that I don't believe him and he pulls it out to prove me wrong. I tell him to put it away and then move over to Dustin to get him to show us his perfect bubble butt. There's something about that beautiful little butt that just drives me crazy. I tell him it's time for him to get up on the bar as I joke around with Bric. At breakfast earlier that morning Bric was walking around the kitchen with his butt crack sticking out. He shows us his breakfast butt and I move on to Zander who's sporting a nice impression of his hard cock through his jeans. I convince him to show us and he gives us a nice showing of that delicious dick. Zander and Rusty stand side-by-side showing off their cocks through the top of their pants and then pull out their nuts through their zippers. They pull them out and their cocks kiss.

Duration: 49:41
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1979kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 757.6 MB

Download Bric, Dustin, Nick, Rusty and Zander

Diego Mineiro & Lipe Levado

Release Year: 2021
Studio: MeninosOnline
Cast: Diego Mineiro & Lipe Levado
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot

Cool video, cute gays do screaming and anal. They are very hot!

Duration: 24:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 460.6 MB

Download Diego Mineiro & Lipe Levado

Spicing Up The Party

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation

With all the bros already over, the after-game party is in full swing by the time Trevor Laster arrives. His buddies are all happy to see him, but one bro, Chris Knight, is particularly glad to see him. The party proceeds out to the pool while Chris makes his way to the lavatory. Trevor follows him there and they are finally united in privacy, but Chris tells Trevor he's nervous they'll get caught. Trevor isn't trying to hear Chris' excuses, telling him they can find a place on the grounds. They settle on a little used back porch as Trevor and Chris sneak in a private fuck. Chris takes the raw cock as Trevor serves it up hot and hard, fucking Chris' hole every way he desires before blasting his bro with his seed.

Duration: 25:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5899kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Spicing Up The Party

Menoboy - Anal Sex Session

John Despe is back from the gym in one of the most renowned gay hotels in Nice. His week-end buddy, Mika, that he met last night at the club'Le Glam', is super horny for sex and more particularly for anal sex. However, they are facing a problem because Mika is a top and John does not want to get anally fucked. John looks him straight in the eyes and decides to take the lead. Mika unzips John's fly and swallows his big fat cock. Yummy... After a few minutes of oral sex, John spins him around and opens his butt cheeks to probe his friend's hole with his tongue. Then, he presses his cock head at the entrance of Micka's ass. In and out his cock moves. Even though Mika is having a hard time at first, he takes it and moves his hips to John's rhythm. Gradually, Micka's pleasure increases. It seems like Despe's big shaft has dilated his ass very well.

Duration: 23:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3499kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 629.9 MB

Download Menoboy - Anal Sex Session
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05267 секунды с 9 запросами