View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 07:49 PM   #2769
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Concept Army Themed - Rowan Hunter, Daniel Dean & Dakota Lovell 1080p

What is "Army Themed''? When young gay men get involved in a sexual situation while being in the army or at boot camp. In today's update, Sargent Rowan is making Dakota Lovell and Daniel Dean run some drills to see if they can make it in the army. When Dakota asks how they go so long without sex, Sargent Rowan tells them that being part of a team means taking care of each other's needs, and now it's time to put them to the test. Daniel and Dakota will now prove that they can sexually satisfy their peers!

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11724kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Concept Army Themed - Rowan Hunter, Daniel Dean & Dakota Lovell 1080p

MeninosOnline - Paulo Picasso & Babecito

This is the introductory video of Babecito on MeninosOnline. He sucks, rims and gets fucked by Paulo Picasso outdoors. BTW, the title inscribed in the video is "Bebecito" or baby in Portuguese vs. Babecito which is babe.

Duration: 23:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2955kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 551.9 MB

Download MeninosOnline - Paulo Picasso & Babecito

OnlyFans - Quin Quire - Benchwarmer (Parts 1-2 Combined) with RCandDigger

Part 1 I went over to visit @RCandDigger recently and I showed them how well I've been trained as a bottom fuck toy. Part 2 coming soon.
Part 2 with @PupDigger and @RCandDigger I get DPed for the first time in years! Summer is officially here and it's time to get hot!

Duration: 31:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download OnlyFans - Quin Quire - Benchwarmer (Parts 1-2 Combined) with RCandDigger

Skater Fun

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SportLadz.staxus
Cast: Chase Evans, Kamyk Walker
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, BlowJob, FootFetish, Rimming, Jocks, Masturbation, Cumshot

Two skaters relax together, licking their feet and fucking each other like there's no tomorrow....

Duration: 23:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 863.7 MB

Download Skater Fun

Spin the Bottle

Genres: Anal, Kissing, Oral, Threesome, Twink
Video language: English

It's my stepdad's last night in town, and he wants to have a little fun before he leaves on his trip, so he teaches me and my stepcousin how to play spin the bottle. Kissing gets old pretty quickly, so we decide to raise the stakes. Pretty soon, we're in a three way triangle sucking each other's cocks. My stepdad gets a little creative and shoves the neck of the bottle into my rim. Then, my dick gets super stiff while my cousin fucks my ass bareback. I never want my stepdad to leave, especially when he fucks me so good...

Duration: 22:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2261kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 390.4 MB

Download Spin the Bottle
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03351 секунды с 9 запросами