Old 10-03-2021, 04:19 PM   #2756
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Brock and Tim

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Amateur, Blowjob, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.

Mike tells the guys, from off-camera, "You guys met the other day. approached you both (to) see if you guys maybe wanted to do a scene together, and you both seemed to be OK with that." And here we are! That didn't seem to take much convincing on Mike's part, now did it? Mike lets the guys go and they control where the scene goes. It's all about Tim showing Brock (and his cock) some love, Tim and his abs-of- suck Brock. After some mutual jerking, Tim goes down on Brock and we get to see Tim's bodacious ass from behind. My god, his body just won't quit! Brock gives Tim a bit of a handjob while we watch the proceedings from the rear. Really, we could stay in this position all night long -- it's just that pretty. I'll let you see how the rest of the scene pans out, but I will tell you this: Tim's rippling abs end up with a pool of his own juices in them. So you have *that* to look forward to!

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:41
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1783kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 258.2 MB

Download Brock and Tim

Clyde & Solomon RAW

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Studs, Muscules, Duet, Oral, Anal, Masturbation, Cumshots

Clyde wasn't very confident going into this. As I mentioned before, he is used to fucking girls or getting blown by girls till he cums. He is unbelievably bad at jerking his own cock. (How is this possible?!) But I knew that once Solomon got a dick in his ass, and after the initial peration, he could take a beating and Clyde could just fuck him until he cums.

Duration: 23:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2169kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 383.7 MB

Download Clyde & Solomon RAW

Social Pressure, Part 1

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Calvin Banks, Jack Hunter, JJ Knight, Michael DelRay, Paul Canon, Pierce Paris
Genres: Oral Sex, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Big Cocks, Threesome, Rimming, Facial Cumshot
Video language: English

Paul Cannon and Calvin Banks are social icons that have been selected for the hottest competition online. With their massive followings tuning in, they must both push themselves beyond their sexual limits and do as the game demands or lose their accounts and livelihood. The first challenge includes blowing two strangers at once in the next hour. This is not the hunger games!

Duration: 40:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Social Pressure, Part 1

Adrian Hart and Roman Todd

Naked and on set with a crew of cameramen capturing every moment, muscle stud Adrian Hart is ready to get dicked down by the hunky Roman Todd. Roman's hard cock disappears in Adrian's open throat as Adrian swallows every inch of his scene partner. With his dick completely stiff and ready to fuck, Roman turns Adrian over to rim his hole before barebacking him. Adrian's bubble butt is on full display as Roman rapidly thrusts his cock in and out of the moaning bottom. On his back with his legs thrown in the hair, Adrian lays here rock hard with Roman's horned-up cock showing no signs of slowing down. A few more pumps of Roman's meat causes Adrian to bust a load of thick nut all over his defined abs right before Roman pulls out to Adrian's taint in a coat of his seed.

Duration: 29:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3975kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 914.7 MB

Download Adrian Hart and Roman Todd

Sexy Guys from BoyFun Collections 43

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Ele acordou e resolveu nos mostrar o que ele é bonito masturbar seu pau na câmera ...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:21
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1536kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 333.9 MB

Download Sexy Guys from BoyFun Collections 43
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03799 секунды с 9 запросами