Old 10-03-2021, 04:16 AM   #2707
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Boy Aidan, Chapter Pt 2 - The Prize - Aidan Fox, Max Sargent

Genres: Bareback
Video language: English

Something about Aidan called to me. Deep in his eyes, in his soul, he was made to be owned. I knew he hadn't had an owner yet, and the idea of breaking him in was certainly a thrill in and of itself. I can be a little demanding and it's no secret that my cock is as thick as soda can. So seeing someone with Aidan's hunger yield and submit to me. well, that was an opportunity I couldn't let pass. As soon as I got him alone, I noticed a purity to his submission. There was no hesitation, no fear, not a second thought to any order or direction I gave him. He was not yet at a point to anticipate my needs, but I didn't mind. Hearing my orders spoken out loud and seeing him obey was part of the excitement of ownership. And Aidan was thorough in his pursuit of obedience.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 811.2 MB

Download Boy Aidan, Chapter Pt 2 - The Prize - Aidan Fox, Max Sargent

Amateurs Eating Cum vol. 9

The young guys are truly stunning, their smooth bodies revealed.

Duration: 20:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3885kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 589.0 MB

Download Amateurs Eating Cum vol. 9

SweetAndRaw Zac Todd and Boris Orla

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SweetAndRaw.
Cast: Zac Todd, Boris Orla
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Fingering, Kissing, Masturbation

Boris Orla is doing his crunches. And regardless of whether or not they're a bit unorthodox who does crunches in bed? he looks good doing them! The blond bombshell sports a a hot and sexy red tee with trim, white underwear.

Duration: 22:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 358.1 MB

Download SweetAndRaw Zac Todd and Boris Orla

Kellan Blasts Beau

Genres: Bareback
Video language: English

We're correcting a major injustice with this one - finally getting Kellan and Beau paired up together! It's astonishing to think these two studs hadn't yet gotten in to action with one another, but that all changes now, and it's oh so worth the wait! Beau and Kellan, individually, are each hot enough - these guys know their way around the bedroom, know how to have fun, know how to fuck, and know what feels good. They also each know how to make their partner feel good. So teaming them up together is a surefire recipe for some hot sex. Indeed, while these two trade blowjobs at the outset of the action here, they're making it clear we're in for quite the show. The dick sucking is so intense, even, that it's not long before Beau simply can not help pulling his mouth off Kellan's cock and replacing it with his ass - he absolutely needed Kellan's cock in him! You'll have to see what happens from that point on, and as exhausted as you might be you absolutely can not miss these guys' cumshots. Beau blasts his massive load with Kellan's cock pumping his hole, and Kellan follows that with what very well may be the biggest load we've seen him ever shoot. It's a pairing long in the making, but one we're certainly glad has finally happened!

Duration: 27:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5521kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kellan Blasts Beau

John Barber fucks Ted Glen's asshole (720p,1080p)

Cast: John Barber, Ted Glen
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

John Barber and Ted Glen are "bro buds" from way back. John hasn't fucked a tight ass in a while, luckily Ted is feeling generous. John and Ted make out on the bed before peeling away each other's layers of clothes. As Ted pulls off John's t-shirt and shorts, he reveals John's outrageously furry chest. You can tell Ted loves it as he runs his fingers through John's chest hair before they make out some more. Ted works his way down to John's chubbed-up cock. He gives John an expert BJ, throating and sucking his dick and licking his nuts as John throws his head back in . John flips Ted onto his back and starts sucking Ted's dick, which Ted very much enjoys. We get a few camera angles from underneath, where we watch as John's long beard tickles Ted's balls each time he deep throats. Ted gets into a doggy-style position and John starts going to town. You can see how much energy John is expending as the sweat travels down his chest and soaks his fur. Ted gets into a reverse-cowboy position and rides John's cock before laying back on the bed. John pounds Ted's hole and prostate until Ted shoots ropes of cum all over his chest and stomach. Ted pulls out and adds his load to the mix - you can see the relief wash over both of them as the scene fades away.

Total size: 1.3 GB in 2 files.

Download John Barber fucks Ted Glen's asshole (720p,1080p)
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14389 секунды с 9 запросами