Old 10-03-2021, 03:50 AM   #2704
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Sexy Guys from BoyFun Collections 57

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Ele luta contra o aperto forte de meia dúzia de homens que o prendem no chão enquanto eles apalpam e fazem cócegas em seu corpo.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:50
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1536kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 233.6 MB

Download Sexy Guys from BoyFun Collections 57

Arthur Mondelo and Lucas Franfreich

Sexy hung blond Brazilian Arthur Mondelo lies back dozing when horny cockslut Lucas Franfreich sneaks in and starts massaging his buddy's legs with hands and mouth. He moves to the soles of Arthur's feet to sniff and lick their musk. But there's more of that male musky up inside Arthur's snug undies, and Lucas peels them down and buries his face in Arthur's soft pubes. He strokes his buddy to a stiff woody and takes it deep into his throat as Arthur wakes up to slap it around Lucas' bearded face. Lucas is hard as a rock and needs big raw cock up his dick-starved hole. Arthur stands and feeds his thick uncut tool to Lucas. Lucas can barely take the huge xxl meat all the way down without gagging.
Lucas gets on hands and knees for Arthur to wag his tongue across his fuzzy ass crack. His smooth muscular butt is good enough to eat, and Arthur burrows in. Once the twitching hole is wet, slick and open, Arthur stands behind and rams his bare cock in hard. He grabs Lucas by his shaggy hair, gives his ass a smack or two. He bends Lucas arm behind his back and holds it as he drills balls deep. Nuts swinging, Lucas backs into each rough thrust. Lucas rolls to his back and lifts his leg up high and wide to give Arthur free rein. Arthurs groans get faster, he's ready to cum. Lucas cranes his head up to watch his ass get ravaged by the big stud. It's time to blow a load, and Arthur pulls out and beats off. He splatters his muscular abs and Lucas is there to slurp down every drop and suck on the big blond's still-spurting tool.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3924kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 645.5 MB

Download Arthur Mondelo and Lucas Franfreich

Brandon's First Raw

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English

Dalton Riley is ready, willing, and able to welcome Brandon Anderson into the dark room for his first raunchy raw fuckfest.

Duration: 30:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6298kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Brandon's First Raw

GuyBone - Adam and Atlas Flip Raw

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Adam and Atlas had been working each other up online, fantasizing about getting together in wresting

Adam and Atlas had been working each other up online, fantasizing about getting together in wresting singlets and having a hot roll in the sack. I was more than happy to film them living out their fantasy. They immediately began the body worshipping, taking big whiffs and licks of each other's hairy pits. Their hairy bodies peaked out of their tight singlets in all the right places. And their cocks raged hard and bulged against the fabric, begging to be touched, sucked, and tucked into a warm asshole. They'd built up so much sexual tension, they ended up with an extra 20 minutes of footage! That's double standard length and definitely more fuck for your buck!

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 40:00
Video: 1420x798, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.2 GB

Download GuyBone - Adam and Atlas Flip Raw

A Straight Lad Gets Shown How to Double Breed Boss 720p

Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Straight after the company got a new flat repair contract, I take our quantity surveyor Sam Wallis who is a randy fucking cunt and his new assistant Tony Parker to go view this flat. The place needed a lot of work but initiating the trainees arse was a higher priority. This leads to one of the biggest & best lessons the little straight fucker will ever learn as I make him fuck his boss raw until he blows his tradie load deep inside. If we are horny our cocks cum first! Sam needs his arse filling with straight lad Spunk and a QS wants some spunk he fucking gets it. I was well up for it as I needed to blow my Third load of the day. So, me and the straight lad double fill Sam's arse and I loved mixing with a fresh straight load in a mate's breeding hole. Back to the inspection for us but it seems that Tony loved fucking ass so much he now has been shagging blokes all weekend long. Straight lads are just one fuck away from becoming man breeders.

Duration: 16:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3217kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 397.4 MB

Download A Straight Lad Gets Shown How to Double Breed Boss 720p
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03538 секунды с 9 запросами