WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Alura Jenson gives out ball busting instructions

Alura Jenson gives out ball busting instructions

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 4 min 7 s
Size: 153 MiB

Description: Chubby chick Alura Jenson is really about her lover's behavior so she needs to punish him. This hot blonde is great at giving out ball busting instructions which will make her man's nuts turn all colors of the rainbow.nDo you like sending slutty messages to other women? Of course, I found out that you were texting dirty things to my sister. You think she is attracted to you? God, no! I told her all about how you treat women. Clearly, you don't know how to treat a female.nYour dick needs attention? Don't worry, it will get it. You want me to stick around after what you just did? Punch yourself in the nuts. And I don't mean a little fairy tickle, but do it hard! You are a man so you can handle the pain, can't you? Now take my shoe and slap your dick with it since you deserve it. You don't know me yet and you don't know what I am capable of once I get really mad. Keep slapping those testicles until I say you can stop. I want to see them swollen and puffy and red.n - Alura Jenson
Tags: Femdom, Female
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Alura Jenson gives out ball busting instructions
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10829 секунды с 9 запросами