luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Brooks & Dane Cream Elian

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback
Video language: English

I'm going to skip right to the end to point out just how well Brooks has settled in at CF. Elian is on his back, taking Brooks' cock in his hole deep while Dane alternates between feeding his cock to Elian and letting Elian tongue his hole. The guys all blow their loads in quick succession - Brooks blows his load all over Elian's cock, Elian's own dick starts firing off a massive load, and Dane starts to blow his load all over Elian's face and in to Elian's hungry mouth. And while Elian's licking up and swallowing down Dane's cum, Brooks just instinctively - so caught up in the moment, riled up and horny - leans down to begin licking up his and Elian's cum off Elian's cock and abs. Well done, Brooks! Heck - well done, all 3 of these studs! These guys go all out right from the start here, with both Dane and Elian on the receiving end of some deep dicking and hard fucking. Brooks must have felt like he won the lotto here, getting to take turns on Dane's and Elian's holes and experiencing a threesome with 2 guys we all know to be so intensely passionate. Having said that, I think Elian looks like he enjoyed it all the most - his facial expressions as the action here reaches its climax (3 climaxes, even!) say it all. Don't miss the bonus footage of these 3 taking a shower together afterward, also!

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5807kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Brooks & Dane Cream Elian

Travis & Dane Get Wet

Genres: Bareback

Well, we couldn't resist giving you a little teaser this episode was coming at the end of Dane and Barron's session together recently! Some of you might have been quite surprised the post-action shower wasn't just Dane and Barron, but Dane and a different familiar face! That's right - Travis is back! It's been many years since we've seen Travis, but we've kept in touch over those years and one day he randomly brought up the idea of coming out for some new action with CF's new crop of studs. I was fairly surprised when Travis brought it up, though I suspect many of you are not all that surprised he's still a total stud - handsome as ever, and totally ripped! He's aged like a fine scotch! Make no mistake, though - Dane can teach a vet like Travis a thing or two! After all these years, I can only imagine what was going through Travis' head as he got to bury his dick in Dane's tight hole and pound away, Dane eagerly taking every inch of it. Whatever was going through Travis' head must have been good, though - it's not long in to this video that trademark Travis "I could blow my load at any second" look appears on his face. And the load he does finally blow was obviously one that'd been building up for awhile! Sit back, settle in, and welcome Travis for this first in a special round of encore action!

Duration: 18:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5823kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 813.8 MB

Download Travis & Dane Get Wet

Daddy Mugs Fucks Tristan

Agora, porém, ele quer ser fodido em pêlo duro e rápido, mas em seus próprios termos.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:43
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Daddy Mugs Fucks Tristan

Daddy Mugs Fucks Tommy (RAW)

O menino é vendado e feito para fazer sexo com seu mestre.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:33
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Daddy Mugs Fucks Tommy (RAW)

Marco Paris & Taylor Jai

Cast: Marco Paris, Taylor Jai
Genres: Muscle, Kissing, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Creampie

Marco Paris fucks Taylor Jai. All the guys that appear in any visual depiction of actual or simulated sexual conduct appearing or otherwise contained in at this website were over the age of eighteen (18) years at the time of the filming

Duration: 23:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5082kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 881.7 MB

Download Marco Paris & Taylor Jai
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08441 секунды с 9 запросами