luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Esteban Orive, Eddie Harris and Theo Ford

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FuckerMate
Cast: Esteban Orive, Eddie Harris, Theo Ford
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, DAP, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut.

Here we bring you another Fuckermate threesome. It is a pleasure to introduce you to our French mate Theo Ford in his first Fuckermate vid. We put him straight into the middle of a hot threesome because we know this French guy loves nothing more than hot hard cum filled action. Theo was enjoying every inch of Esteban's monster cock when the cock hungry Eddie decided to join them. Both Theo and Esteban take turns in playing with the willing Eddie. This is a hot, hard and pulsating threesome that ends with explosive cumming for your pleasure. Another one threesome NOT to be missed.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3797kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 545.9 MB

Download Esteban Orive, Eddie Harris and Theo Ford

Mike Lantic and Miky Bolton - Sneaky Video

His own stiff shaft freely bouncing up and down as he does so.

Duration: 28:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Mike Lantic and Miky Bolton - Sneaky Video

John, Rick And Oliver Hunt

Studio: Raw Fuck Club

Rick and I taught Oliver a little Portuguese. Then I taught him how to fuck a Brazilian.

Duration: 31:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1211kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 309.2 MB

Download John, Rick And Oliver Hunt

Maksim Does Dipstick - Maksim Johnson And Kian Kane

Studio: Stag Collective

Kian Kane and Maksim Johnson have been enjoying the summer, working on their bodies and in Maksims case, working on the farm. Kian is excited to get plowed and Maksim delivers the dick.

Duration: 24:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6493kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Maksim Does Dipstick - Maksim Johnson And Kian Kane

Hayden & Shiloh RAW

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Hayden, Shiloh
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, 69, Kissing, Fingering, Jocks, Tattoos, Creampie, Cumshots

Hayden returns looking awesome! I figured I would put some tatted up guys together, and Shiloh, though in his peral life tends to be a Top, is on Bottom again.He is pretty versatile, but Hayden was more in the zone to top, so we had him take the lead. That really doesn't stop Shiloh from taking charge, guiding experienced Hayden though some major ass fucking!You all have been giving me really amazing feedback on Shiloh! I have him doing a lot of the oral vids since he seems to be able to suck the cum out of any the most uptight guy!

Duration: 20:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2963kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 453.8 MB

Download Hayden & Shiloh RAW
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02206 секунды с 9 запросами