Old 10-01-2021, 10:46 AM   #2537
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Giving and receiving

Genres: Anal, Cumshot, Kissing, Oral, Rimming, Twink
Video language: English

Elder Dakota Lovell confesses to Elder Jake Lawrence that he craves for him to give him some sinful love and care. Elder Jake agrees and says it's so important to give so Elder Dakota gets his pants off and is ready to receive all his naughty cum!

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Giving and receiving

Brad Solo

Release Year: 2021

Como ele gosta de usar caudas, eles enfiam um rabo de rato em sua bunda e o fazem chupar seus paus.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:59
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 3826kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 311.3 MB

Download Brad Solo

Daddy Mugs Fucks Marxel Bareback

Release Year: 2021

Eles se revezam chupando um ao outro, mas ele logo desenvolve um gosto pela bunda de seu amigo gostoso.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:10
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Daddy Mugs Fucks Marxel Bareback

William Leme Plows Christian Hupper

Studio: Rawhole

When dark and hung Blatino stud William Leme and lean, pale twink Christian Hupper meet to mate, theres no fooling around. These fuck-crazed Brazilian barebackers get straight to the heart of the matter, sucking face like theres no tomorrow. Christian squeezes their big uncut dicks into both his hands and strokes intently. Kneeling down with his round pink butt sticking out proudly, Christian sucks Williams sensitive nips with his lips planted firmly on Williams thick muscular pecs. He moves down to the massive mahogany tool swinging between Williams legs and jerks his own dick while swallowing Williams. He lovingly runs his tongue along every vein and bit of stubbly pubes. William needs ass, and bends down to lick and lube cockhungry Christian. He buries his face in the smooth crack and parts the cheeks with both hands. Christian pumps his thighs to keep his ass bouncing into Williams tongue.
William presses his thick straight boner into Christians twitching hole and begins thrusting. He drills in raw and rough, then lies back as Christian rides his tool like a rodeo cowboy. Hot and muscular William lies back smiling and lets Christian do all the work. Temperatures rising, so William takes charge and plows in from the side. When he pulls out, ready to blast, Christian gives a helping hand and jacks the steamy load out of him. Sperm drenches Christians butt. He licks up whats left in his palm, starts beating and sprays his sticky wad into his smooth tight abs.

Duration: 18:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3882kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 546.8 MB

Download William Leme Plows Christian Hupper

Darius & Jacek

Genres: Bareback, Oral Sex, Muscle, BlowJob, Cumshots, Creampie

I think this is the best that Jacek has done as far as Topping and getting in "the moment" Darius of course likes to be fucked, and is even happier when the Top can really go deep on him.
We start off with a nice rub down, and I am still trying to get Jacek used to having his ass played with. It sure makes him hard, but bottoming is still only a passing thought. We tried some reverse cowboy action. I think it is the only time I have seen Darius unable to stay hard, and he really had to focus to keep Jacek in side of him.

Duration: 26:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2167kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 446.1 MB

Download Darius & Jacek
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05819 секунды с 9 запросами