View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 01:12 AM   #2496
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Partee and Lando

Working a nine-to-five can be utterly soul-destroying, and, in more recent.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:09
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 6340kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 981.9 MB

Download Partee and Lando

Venda de celular - Ronald e Pedriho

It's something I've wanted to do for quite some time and, a few months ago.

Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 694.4 MB

Download Venda de celular - Ronald e Pedriho

Angelo And Rick Van Sant

Studio: Hot House

Twisted fetish superstar Rick Van Sants screams are muffled by a ball-gag as he struggles against the restraints that have him shackled to a wrought-iron cage. Hes been chained to stand spread eagle over a rim-seat with a menacing 2 long dildo secured to the lid so that when he sits back the entire thing goes straight up his ass. Angelo, a 62 muscular dom, comes in and finds Rick enjoying the ride. He lifts the lid of the rim seat and fucks him with the dildo then bring Rick onto his knees so he can feed him his 9 dick. The cock-hungry sub nearly gags on the mammoth tool but manages to give Angelo the juicy blow job he demands. As soon as Rick stops for a breather Angelo throws him on his back and plows his hole with his rock-hard cock. With his monster buried deep in Ricks hole Angelo reaches down to jack off the squirming bottom. Angelo pulls out and they both jack and blow their loads all over Ricks abs.

Duration: 21:20
Video: 960x544, MP4V, 4123kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 665.2 MB

Download Angelo And Rick Van Sant

Damon's First Time

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback
Video language: English

Damon showed us he loves himself some intense and passionate sex in his debut Coed episode. Now, we get to see he likes it just as intense and passionate in action with another guy! Of course, when your first guy/guy session is with Elian, you're essentially guaranteed to have an intense and passionate time already! While we were filming this one, I was expecting to see Damon blow his load at any second. He gets so completely in to the action and his facial expressions make it so clear he's enjoying every bit of what's going on that I honestly felt like he could have blown his load at any moment. Thankfully for all of us, and for Elian, Damon held out as long as he could! As much as I'm sure he wanted to cum, he also wanted to experience every incredible sensation Elian could offer. Having Elian's tight hole wrapped around his dick as he pumped and thrust deep and hard surely felt great for Damon and he couldn't get enough of that! For Elian's part, he definitely looked happy he got to be the one to break Damon in! We know Elian fucks like a total stud, so he appreciates it more than anyone else when someone can put him on the receiving end of a long, hard, deep fuck like Damon does here. Indeed, while I was sure Damon was gonna blow his load first, it's actually Elian that blasts out his load mere seconds before Damon does the same!

Duration: 22:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5803kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 996.2 MB

Download Damon's First Time

Cute twink gets three cocks for the price of one - not to mention oodles of pent-up cum!

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SportLadz.staxus
Cast: Jordan Fox, Luke Desmond, Paul Walker, Skylar Blu
Genres: Anal/Oral, Big Dicks, Cumshot, Facial, Fingering, Foursome, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Twinks, Uncut.

They may not all play for the same side out on the pitch, but you can rest assured that when ites to the antics that take place in the dressing room both before and after the match the likes of Skylar Blu, Luke Desmond, Jordan Fox and the irrepressible Paul Walker are all very much sucking off the same team-sheet! Indeed, there's no questioning the oral skills of the ever-horny Blu during the opening minutes of this terrific fourway, as he quite literally takes on the blue team trio with all.

Duration: 27:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cute twink gets three cocks for the price of one - not to mention oodles of pent-up cum!
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13988 секунды с 9 запросами