Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Chairbound Tit Torture Full Version

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

This update comes from our site Sinister Bondage
Sexy Ariel Anderssen gets her first Sinister experience in this clip. Topless and wearing a pair of pantyhose and panties, the tall, sexy blonde is tied tightly to a chair with an evil spring loaded gag her mouth open. Sinister finishes off her bondage with a chest harness turned into a rope bra. Once finished, it's time to turn his attnetion to her sexy tits.
Now helpless and defenseless, Ariel must endure several rounds of tit and nipple torture at eh hands of Sinister. First clothes pins are attached to Ariel's small but sexy tits. Sinister then uses a sharp wooden skewer to tenderize Ariel's tits. After enduring the clothes pins and skewer, Ariel's nipples are targeted as nipple suckers are placed on her nipples. Sinister adds his own little touch as he plays with the nipple suckers as they are still attached.
Soon Ariel's gag is changed to a large ball gag. The nipple suckers are removed and nipple clamps are clamped tightly onto Ariel's now sore and sensitive nipples. Ariel is then left to endure with the nipple clamps tightly in place.
Ariel wanted the Sinister experience, and Sinister was very happy to put Ariel to the test..

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8931kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Chairbound Tit Torture Full Version

Erin and the Pussy Walker

Being led around by the pussy is standard practice here at The House of Gord. This machine forces Erin to walk on a treadmill while being zapped in the pussy by an electrified dildo!

Duration: 10:47
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 76.0 MB

Download Erin and the Pussy Walker

Sexy Teacher Gets a Lesson in Bondage During Parent Teacher Conference Pt 2

Sexy teacher Ms Anderssens's Lesson continues in part 2.
As the clip begins, Ms Anderssen has been stripped to just her pantyhose and is now tied to a chair. With her hands bound behind her back, rope securing her waist to the chair and her ankles tied to the legs of the chair, Ms Anderssen protests her treatment by her students dad to no avail.
Soon her mouth is stuffed again with a ball gag tightly secured in place. her knees are then tightly tied together with more rope. To finish off her predicament and her lesson, nipple clamps are clamped onto her nipples and then tied off to her knees.
Secured with no chance of escape, the sexy, but stringent and somewhat aloof teacher is left to suffer and endure in her lesson in bondage..

Duration: 10:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8912kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 725.5 MB

Download Sexy Teacher Gets a Lesson in Bondage During Parent Teacher Conference Pt 2

Rachel Adams Hard bondage and Foot Torture Pt 1

Part 1 of this series begins as Sexy Rachel Adams, wearing panties, bra and pantyhose, lies on her stomach on a table. her wrists are tied tightly behind her back. This sexy brunette MILF will soon face some tough, hard bondage and painful foot torture.
Rachel's hard bondage predicament begins with her legs being tied into a tight frog tie while she lies on her stomach. A double ring, open mouth gag is placed in her mouth and secure tightly. Gag in place, Rachel's elbows are then tightly tied and welded together. More rope is then tied off to her wrists. Her arms are oulled into a chicken wing and the rope is tied off tightly to the table. Rachel's bondage is slowing becoming tighter and toughter, just the way we like it. Pinned to the table with a tight frog tie and Chicken wing combination, Rachel is totally helpless.
Soon more rope is added as her knees are tied off tightly to the legs of the table. This helps to immobilize Rachel even more. Her black high heels are removed and her sexy, sensitive pantyhose clad feet are soon prepared for the foot torture to come. Using twine, her big toes are tied off tightly to the table, pulling her foot tight and making them more open to torture.
Her sexy nylon clad feet prepared, the Rachel's foot torture begins as tight, spring loaded clamps are placed on her toes. Rachel whine, wimpers, groans and cries through her gag as the clamps do their job of inflicting pain on her sexy toes. Helpless and defenseless, she is left to suffer with the clamps for a few minutes.
Part 1 ends as the clamps are removed from Rachel's toes and she is left to cry and sob as she awaits the next round of agony and foot torture..

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 724.5 MB

Download Rachel Adams Hard bondage and Foot Torture Pt 1

Macy Nikole meets BondageDownSouth for Bondage and BDSM Full Version

Sexy, young Macy Nikole visited BondageDownSouth for the first time and I put her to the test! I wanted to push her and test her, so it was tight bondage, bondage predicament and bdsm for this sexy little blonde.
We begin with Macy sitting in a chair. Wearing a sexy little top, daisey dukes and pantyhose, her hands are tied behind her back and her ankles are tightly tied together. I spend a couple of minutes talking with this sexy young lady and then it gets real for her.
While still sitting, I grope and manhandle Macy while tightly gagging her with an otm hand gag. This sexy petite blonde is then stood up. I untie her hands briefly, warning her not to move and then pull her top off exposing her small, but sexy tits. Her hands are quickly tied tightly behind her back again. I resume manhandling this sexy young lady, working her small tits over hard with strong, hard groping and nipple pinching. After more otm hand gagging, a ballgag is securely placed in her mouth to keep her quiet.
Macy's peril continues as she is picked up and moved over to a bench, being lifted with a tight grip on her tits. Her hands are rigged in front of her and she is positioned on her back on the bench. She is quickly secured to the bench with her hands pulled over her head and secured tightly to her ankles under the bench. More rope is used to tightly secure and cinch Macy's waist to the bench to ensure there is no chance of this pettie blonde going anywhere.
Once her waist is secured and cinched tight, I quickly move in with more rope and tie her knees tightly together. I finsih off her bondage with more rope securing her legs to the bench before being cinched tight. With her back in a super arch from her ankles and wrists tightly tied off to each other, the waist and leg ropes securing her to the bench add to the predicament Macy finds herself in. But i'm not done with her yet.
After some more groping and nipple pinching i retrieve some niple clamps and more rope. The nipple clamps, with rubber bands helping to increase there tightness, are placed on Macy's already sensitive nipples. I thread the rope through the clamps and tie it off to Macy's leg rope. I pull the rope tight, pulling the biting nipple clamps taught and increasing the peril and pain of Macy's predicament.
I leave the helpless, petite blonde to suffer in her bondage and bdsm predicament for a few minutes so I can enjoy her suffering. I return and after removing the nipple clamps, give Macy's sore, sensitive nipples one last good pinch before leaving her to struggle in her bondage..

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 927.1 MB

Download Macy Nikole meets BondageDownSouth for Bondage and BDSM Full Version
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13307 секунды с 9 запросами