WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Through the window of the Citizens Advice Bureau

Through the window of the Citizens Advice Bureau

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 32 min 46 s
Size: 144 MiB

Description: I saw Holly through the window of the Citizens Advice Bureau and I thought she was fantastic looking, sitting there with her tight fitting suit on. I'm sure that when i went in that i caught a glimpse of stockings as she crossed and uncrossed her legs seductively in front of me. She was very busy that day and suggested that a home visit would be best for me. I thought this was a bit strange as she might have seen through the flimsy story i'd created just to talk to her in the first place, but I didn't argue as i definitely fancied her and getting her into my apartment and all to myself was great. I'd set up a secret camera and chucked Jim out for the afternoon and awaited her arrival. I dressed quite soberly but she on the other hand was in a tight black business suit and she definitely had stockings on this time. After i'd made her a cup of tea I came back in the room and noticed she'd been looking through my book collection, namely The Book Of Bottoms. Well I was a little embarrassed but she clearly wasn't. I knew then that the meeting was just a ruse and that we'd have a lovely afternoon shagging each others brains out. Fondling her lovely legs and boobs, I couldn't wait to get my tongue between her legs and she reciprocated in such a way that I couldn't resist cumming on her face. Watch us both in our sexy seamed stockings and heels, groping and snogging each others faces off and having a whole load of fu
Tags: Boobs, Brunettes, Stockings, Lesbian, Red Heads, Shaved
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Through the window of the Citizens Advice Bureau
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07121 секунды с 9 запросами