View Single Post
Old 09-30-2021, 02:18 PM   #814
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Cobie - cage nap

Doing a Chastity Deal directly after a long flight from Australia is hard. Cobie was excited to get locked into the NeoSteel again, but after a few days her jetlag started to catch up with her. She was tired all the time.
Also, as Cobie explains in this video, it is the first few days of a Chastity Deal that are easy (because of the excitement to be locked in a belt). But for Cobie, frustration and arousal usually kicks in around day 3. Being frustrated and tired is not a good combination. While there was not much she could do about the frustration part (a Deal is a Deal), I could try and solve her fatigue by letting her nap a lot.
Cobie was fascinated by the new stacked cages, which I did not have last year. They are indeed quite comfortable, and I told Cobie to take a nap in there. Much to my surprise, Cobie choose the top cage, which is of course not easy to get into, but she loves a challenge! I almost forgot she was actually handcuffed, and so did Cobie. She did not say anything about the handcuffs at all, she is so used to being in bondage, a pair of handcuffs is actually comfortable for her!
With the cage safely padlocked, I let Cobie nap for a few hours. She was worried she wouldn't be able to fall asleep in the cage, but of course she did! She was exhausted!

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11349kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 824.4 MB

Download Cobie - cage nap

Violet Faces Her Final Scenes

Poor Violet Monroe has no clue when the end is coming but she is ready for this live feed to be over. She has been punished and humiliated for hours and she knows she can't take much more. She just wants it to be over before she completely breaks.
She thinks that when we strap her down and mount a Sybian between her legs that it is the beginning of the end. She figures that a few intense orgasms will make for a hot finale, and there is nothing better at extracting ecstasy from a tired pussy than the strongest vibrator the world has ever known. She's wrong, though. This isn't the end.
She makes the same mistake when we hook the electrodes up to her. An interrogation? Electrical shocks? This has to be the end, she thinks. But again, she is missing the point. The feed doesn't end because we have run out of ideas. We are never done coming up with new ways to make a girl suffer. This is only going to end when she is completely broken. That's why we have so much fun with these.

Duration: 56:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2703kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Violet Faces Her Final Scenes

Cowgirl - Cowtest

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Cowgirl
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, , Anal Play, Dildo, Ball Gag, Suspension, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Flogging
Video language: English

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?

Duration: 51:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 783.1 MB

Download Cowgirl - Cowtest

New Girls - Melissa and Bella

Wants to be sure that she will never ever reveal any national secret, even under high.

Duration: 31:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4390kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download New Girls - Melissa and Bella

Rachel Tightly Mummified in Electrical Tape Pt 1

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Sexy Rachel Adams loves a good mummification so I decided to give her just what she likes with good, tight mummification in electrical tape. There's no story line, just the pure fun of mummifying the very lovely Rachel very tightly.
Rachel is encased in pantyhose and a nylon body stocking. I start by taping her hands together behind her back. Then I apply a tight layer of electrical tape around her hips and down to just above her knees. Then i move up her torso from her hips to her tits and shoulders. Once i have her tightly taped from shoulders to hips I move to her arms. Her elbows are crushed together with electrical tape and then her arms are completely encased down to her wrists. Once her arms are tightly wrapped I take more electrical tape tightly wrap her arms and torso again, pinning her arms very tight to her body. Once Rachel's arms are pinned tight to her body in a tight cocoon of electrical tape I finish them off by completely mummifying her hands together. This is where part 1 ends..

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:13
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 1378kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Rachel Tightly Mummified in Electrical Tape Pt 1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17358 секунды с 9 запросами