luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Rachel's Escape Challenge Series 1

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Sexy Rachel Adams loves bondage and she loves a challenge. So I challenged her to an escape challenge series to which she happily agreed. In this first installment the very sexy Rachel is dressed in a very sexy outfit with a silver bodysuit, skin tight black leather shorts, pantyhose and black thigh high leather high heel boots as she sits in the floor awaiting her escape challenge to begin.
Soon this sexy MILF is roped up tight with her ankles and thighs tied tightly together. Her hands are bound tight behind her back and her elbows are welded tight together with more rope. I leather bit gag is strapped in her mouth and she is placed in the floor. More rope is used to tightly bind her forearms to her body and she is then pulled into a tight hogtie.
With Rachel tightly bound in her sexy outfit I leave her to struggle to try to escape from her bondage predicament before time runs out. Will she succeed? There's only 1 way to find out!.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8943kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Rachel's Escape Challenge Series 1

HardTied Claire Dames Hogtied

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Claire Dames
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Best of all this bondage is not just for show. It is designed to maximize his ability to torment her. It leaves her tits open for nipple pumps, her feet and legs open to caning and her cunt open for so much more.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 781.0 MB

Download HardTied Claire Dames Hogtied

Pepper Sterling Bondage Trilogy

Enjoy 48 minutes of Hot action with sexy Pepper Sterling when you get this trilogy. This trilogy gives you 3 full length clips featuring sexy Pepper in bondage peril. Enjoy as Pepper struggles in tight rope bondage, pantyhose encased tape bondage and more in 3 great scenes.

Duration: 48:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4547kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Pepper Sterling Bondage Trilogy

Rachel Tightly Mummified in Electrical Tape Pt 2

Part 2 picks up where part 1 ended.
As the clip picks up, I finish wrapping Rachel's legs down to her ankles. Once I have her legs completely wrapped in a tight cocoon of electrical tape I move back up to her upper body. First I pull a pair of pantyhose over Rachel's head and face, then I put the finishing touches on her upper body and shoulders. With Rachel's sexy body now encased in electrical tape from shoulders to ankles it;s time to work on her head. With more electrical tape in hand, I wrap several tight layers around Rachel's mouth making a nice, tight gag. I then add several tight layers around her eyes and head. Once this is complete Rachel is lowered into the floor.
With Rachel now in the floor I use more electrical tape to wrapped her sexy pantyhose feet, leaving just her toes to see. With Rachel now tightly mummified in electrical tape from head to toe I leave her to attempt to struggle in her ordeal..

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:36
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 1378kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Rachel Tightly Mummified in Electrical Tape Pt 2

Siren Wolf

Does Siren Wolf honestly believe that she is going to get away with getting off? There is a vibrator lying nearby and a dildo on the wall, both of which she is going to enjoy the hell out of while she has a moment alone. She works herself until she passes out and wakes up in a pretty precarious position.
Elise knows what Siren has done. She was anything but discrete. Now she is going to pay. And what does a slut without even a stitch of clothing have to offer? Nothing but her shame and pain. Elise is going to take payment with interest.

Duration: 39:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1782kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 553.9 MB

Download Siren Wolf
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02446 секунды с 9 запросами