Old 09-30-2021, 12:47 PM   #807
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Submit

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Submit! Because sometimes giving into your master can benefit the both of you. Join submissive girls Shyla Styles, Natalie Minx and Devaun Long as they all give themselves to their male master. Watch as bondage, hotwax, suspension, whipping, vacuum pump and vibrator use ensues.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:30:21
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 843.3 MB

Download Submit

Heidi Bathroom

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Tnav Bondage
Genres: Bondage, Punishment

Blonde slut girl Heidi stannding tied bound in Bath room action.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:10
Video: 760x510, AVC (H.264), 1361kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 224.0 MB

Download Heidi Bathroom

Sarah Brooke Captured Pt 2

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Sexy Sarah's torment and peril continues as part 2 of this series picks up where part 1 left off. Sarah struggles with the nipple clamps she has been adorned with, i decide to up the predicament by tying off her nipple clamps to put even more strain and pain to her nipples. String in tied to the nipple clamps and pulled tight, i tie 1 off to her leg and I tie the other to her big toe so that when she moves her foot or flexes her toe it pulls on the clamo and her nipple. After leaving her this way for a bit, i remove the nipple clamps with a tug and proceed to again poke her now very sensitive nipples with wooden skewers. Eventually I prep her lucious breasts for hte tens unit. Electrodes are placed on each breast and secured. Once secured, the electrodes are attached to the tens unit and the power is turned on. Sarah doesn't appear happy with the newest addition to her torment and peril, but that's what she gets for avoiding me all week. Join today and sit back and enjoy this hot bondage series with Sarah Brooke.

Duration: 13:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 565.9 MB

Download Sarah Brooke Captured Pt 2

Clare Spanks Kira for Slacking Off

Cast: Clare Fonda, Kira
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetis

When Madam Clare gets a call complaining about how new girl Kira slacked off on the job, not wearing the requested outfit and not delivering the goods, she takes it out on Kira's big, round bottom in the form a sound spanking over Clare's knee.

Duration: 10:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3825kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 316.2 MB

Download Clare Spanks Kira for Slacking Off

Rachel's Escape Challenge Series 2

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

This is the second installment of the escape challenge series with sexy Rachel Adams. Rachel is wearing a sexy black bra, skin tight leather pants and knee high boots for this challenge. For this challenge, Rachel's hands are bound tight behind her back, her elbows secured tight along with her knees and ankles. A ring gag is secured tightly into Rachel's sexy mouth. Rachel's thighs are pulled tight to her waist and her ankles are tied off to her wrists, pulling her into a tight ball tie. Rachel is then left to struggle against her bonds as she attempts to win the escape challenge. Will she be successful??.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8955kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Rachel's Escape Challenge Series 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05782 секунды с 9 запросами