Old 09-30-2021, 11:55 AM   #803
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

ThatFetishGirl - Funny Love Doll Inc 5

Studio: ThatFetishGirl
Genres: Bdsm

When Wundergirl wanders into the mad scientist's lair she makes a grave error as the scientist uses a freeze ray on her and mesmerizes her with a swirl to turn her into her slave.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7845kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 797.6 MB

Download ThatFetishGirl - Funny Love Doll Inc 5

ThatFetishGirl - Horny Cop Ambushed

Studio: ThatFetishGirl
Genres: Bdsm

Tina and Princess Jamie get away with faking Jamie's nabbing. Jamie doesn't want to be untied though, she wants to celebrate with Tina tying her tightly and gagging the hell out of her.

Duration: 17:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7820kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download ThatFetishGirl - Horny Cop Ambushed

Darling utterly destroyed by cock!

Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Deep Throat, BlowJobs, Humilation, Threesome, Hardcore, Domination, All Se
Video language: English

It is time to unleash the beast. Darling has a very very special talent. She can launch herself so deep into sexual subspace that she is unable to recall her own name. She is able to release herself into complete sexual abandon, going further then most people will ever be able to grasp. Darling can become an animal locked into pure pleasure with no holding back. We are going to reveal that animal in the best way possible...via massive amounts of anal. Anal can unlock most sexual animals.

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Darling utterly destroyed by cock!

Sybil Hawthorne Stinky Panties (480p)

Sybil's panties aren't really that stinky, but when someone tapes your panties to your face it feels like that's what they are saying. Sybil has their panties taped to their face. Their mouth is wrenched open with hooks and the drool begins to flow. Sybil is strapped to a metal frame. The frame swings forward and back with a simple pin to hold it in place. He flips them back for some face fucking. Then forward for Mr Pogo to go in their cunt. He clamps their perfect tits in a metal contraption and that is attached to two beams beside them. This gives him great access to torment them as much as he wants. Sybil has to stand there and take it or step on the spike board.

Duration: 47:37
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 987.5 MB

Download Sybil Hawthorne Stinky Panties (480p)

Rachel Gets Tied in a Super Tight Reverse Prayer Hogtie with Twine Pt 1

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Sexy MILF Rachel Adams is always up for some tough bondage so I decide to give her some good, tight predicament bondage to think about.
Wearing sexy blue bra and panties with pantyhose, the sexy MILF sits on a stool. A harness ballgag already tightly secured in her mouth to silence her. I have alot of twine and I plan on using it. I start by pulling Rachel's arms behind her back into a reverse prayer position. I use twine to secure her arms in this tough position. Once i have her arms secured I turn her around to show off her reverse prayer as I make it even tighter and more secure.
I start by taking more twine and tying her wrist together good and tight to make sure she has no movement at all with her wrist. Next i take more twine and use it to pull her arms, just above the elbows tighter to her body, pulling her arms into a tighter reverse prayer and adding to her predicament. I then cinch all the twine down good and tight. Rachel is then turned around to face the camera as i finish off the tight reverse prayer tie.
More twine is used to create a chest harness, cinching the rest of the twine binding Rachel's arms even tighter, ensuring that there is absolutely no chance of Rachel being able to move her arms, let alone escape from her predicament. I will also use the added harness for her hogtie to come later. Once i have the chest harness complete and secure I stand Rachel up and using more twine tie a tight crotch rope, pulling into Rachel's pussy and adding even more discomfort to her predicament. Once I have the crotchrope tight and secure I sit Rachel down in the floor to prepare her for the tight hogtie that is coming.

This is where part 1 ends.

Duration: 17:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8969kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Rachel Gets Tied in a Super Tight Reverse Prayer Hogtie with Twine Pt 1
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08601 секунды с 9 запросами