View Single Post
Old 09-30-2021, 11:16 AM   #802
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Seven is Back

Baby Doll lurking in the wings with an evil grin on her face is probably not adding to Seven's peace of mind. Everyone knows that even though Baby Doll is a submissive most of the time, she can be a devilish top once she gets her hands on a helpless woman. And we all know she lusts after Seven's lush firm curvaceousness. She's made no secret of that.
This week we have Charlotte, Seven (caught with her panties around her ankles), luscious Lydia and, last but not least Rudy, our ever vigilant killer attack cat who protects the ladies. During a brief relaxed period between shoots for our new movie, Charlotte expressed the desire to take a spin on the Slut-Puppy. Far be it from us to refuse to tie up a lady in rubber and put her in a provocative and vulnerable position.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:30
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 798kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 31.7 MB

Download Seven is Back

Cherry Torn Willing Art Part Two

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Psychologically, having to beg to be attacked is difficult. Cherry Torn can take the pain of the cane on her flesh but having to tell Pd to hit her again, and harder this time, is enough to bring her to tears. She does not want him to be displeased.

Duration: 38:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 436.7 MB

Download Cherry Torn Willing Art Part Two

Update 700! My final update

It's update 700 on BoundLife! The website has been around since 2006 (with Gina until 2018), and then with me from 2019! I posted updates for 2 years and I really enjoyed it! Those of you who know me, are probably aware that circumstances are not great for me right now. I'm sorry to have to inform you this will be my last update. I hope some other great kinky girl wants to take over the website and continue on a weekly journey of bondage exploration! If you want to contact me, you can always write me, my details are on my page
My sister Isis (the other tall blonde girl) is interested in trying out some more bondage with her girlfriend Sabine. Or maybe you prefer a new girl, like Roxy, she is very keen to make some updates. Or maybe a few girls can post updates here? Keep checking this website to see who will appear on the next Saturdays, there will be plenty of surprises for members! Thank you all for supporting me and for your lovely messages, who knows. I might be back in the future!
As a last update, I will show you how Sir put me on the Nipple Clamps Training Machine. He thought it would be perfect as I still have trouble with those evil clover clamps. It was very painful!! But anything Sir wants me to do, I will do! That's always been my lifestyle, and it will always be! Take care everyone!

Duration: 4:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14683kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 498.2 MB

Download Update 700! My final update

Toughness Vs. Inexperience - Scene 1 - Linda, Jasmine and Dr Lomp - Full HD 1080p

Linda is a real amateur, inexperienced shy girl for BDSM. To gain experience, she must participate in some cruel sessions, so she may understand that BDSM is not a simple game. Thus, Dr Lomp has invited an old friend, Jasmine, to accompany Linda in such a harsh session. Jasmine is expected to demonstrate to Linda how to stand tough, even while she is receiving unbearable strokes on her soft flesh. Jasmine hasn't felt this much pain through her body for 4 years, anyway Dr Lomp trusts that she can endure this session. After witnessing Dr Lomp's domination, Linda feels bad, but in the end, no one is hurt and Linda gets well soon. Let's watch and see whether Linda really enjoys the game.

Duration: 14:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12274kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Toughness Vs. Inexperience - Scene 1 - Linda, Jasmine and Dr Lomp - Full HD 1080p

Brooke Johnson - Neophobia

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Brooke Johnson
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Dildo, Cage, Ball Gag, Ring Gag, Zapper, Caning, Fingering, Pissing
Video language: English

Brooke Johnson is by the distorted faces staring back at her, wondering what became of them. She is bound on a bed in metal shackles, wearing a pig mask. The monster returns and she fears the worst. The pain begins but the pleasure quickly follows. Maybe things aren't so bad? When the monster finishes playing with Brooke, she's stored in a cage in the basement. Brooke makes too much noise while the monster is relaxing upstairs so he comes down to remind her what happens when she's not quiet.

Duration: 41:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Brooke Johnson - Neophobia
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03551 секунды с 9 запросами