luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Size Matters

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: Boomer Banks, Trelino
Genres: Muscle, Boots, Hairy, Jockstraps, Butt play, Oral/Anal Sex, Foreskin, Rimming, Tattoos, Cumshots, Masturbation

Boomer Banks' uncut cock, aimed at the parted lips of Trelino, is thicker than Trelino's wrist and nearly as long as his forearm. Boomer's thrusts stretch Trelino's mouth into a taut 'O' and cause sweat to break out on his forehead. Heavily tattooed Boomer contrasts with the lack of ink on young Trelino's body, making him seem all the more smooth. Trelino works Boomer's foreskin with his tongue, then Boomer yanks him to his feet and plants a deep kiss on those lips wet with cock juice. The straps of Trelino's jock cup the tight, firm mounds of his butt. Boomer uses both hands to spread them for a deep tongue probing, making sure to leave plenty of spit behind. Trelino's buns jiggle and dance from the intense pleasure. He whimpers and moans. Those cries of pleasure increase when Boomer spears him from behind with his ten fat inches. Trelino spreads his legs 180 degrees so his hot ass won't miss a single millimeter. Boomer works him fore and aft until exhaustion and excitement demand that their cocks release their heavy loads.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4649kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Size Matters

Max Toro, Adam and Javi

Release Year: 2015
Studio: FuckerMate
Cast: Adam Risso, Javi Mendez, Max Toro
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Senior/Junior, Tattoos, Threesome.

If you trespass then you better be prepared for the consequences. When Javi and Adam crossed over into Max's land they didn't realize what was in store for them. This is a hot raw encounter, rough and sweaty. Javi was to share his boyfriend Adam with Max. Pure bareback passion followed. A raw encounter not to be missed. Enjoy.

Duration: 28:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4777kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Max Toro, Adam and Javi

CzechHunter scene 602

I was searching online for interesting places where to hunt and this park looked like an ideal spot. Too bad I didn't realize that in winter there won't be that many people around. Still, I was able to find this dude waiting for a friend. He looked very cute and was fun to talk to. My offers made him a bit embarrassed but didn't scare him away. He showed me his sexy cock right in the park and then invited me to his one-room flat. Once he took his clothes off, I couldn't restrain myself anymore. Actually, the guy didn't mind taking care of my boner at all. Too bad he didn't like the taste of my cum. I was quite worried about his tiny ass. I tried to be really gentle this time. Don't worry, he got fucked hard in the end. Money always works wonders.

Duration: 28:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5376kbps
Audio: 194kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download CzechHunter scene 602

Naked Papis - Mirage & Bud

Mirage and Bud are making out on the bed. Bud gives Mirage a thorough blowjob, and Mirage rims Bud before fucking him doggy style.

Duration: 23:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5814kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Naked Papis - Mirage & Bud

OnlyFans - ZepedaJhorge

Mexican top guy, he fucks in motels, jerks, uses dildos, and has threesomes.

Video: 1280x720

Total size: 2.0 GB in 14 files.

Download OnlyFans - ZepedaJhorge
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03880 секунды с 9 запросами