View Single Post
Old 09-30-2021, 06:58 AM   #2430
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Front Door Hookup - Andy Taylor And Johnny B

Studio: Next Door Raw

Horny Andy Taylor gets a text from Johnny B telling him to come over if he wants to have some fun. While on his way over, Andy is rock hard and cant stop thinking about all the things hes gonna do to Johnnys big cock. Once Andy gets to Johnnys place he cant help but touch himself. Thats a nice surprise for Johnny, its been awhile since hes fucked outside. Watch these two fuck and suck each others big cocks until someone cant hold their load any longer!

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:34
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 906kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 211.2 MB

Download Front Door Hookup - Andy Taylor And Johnny B

Dave Feeds Emory

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback
Video language: English

I don't know about you, but immediately after seeing Emory in action the first time I thought to myself, "OK! Now I need to see him in action again!". Emory's super hot, and seeing him go at it is a treat from start to finish. I couldn't wait to get him in to another scene, and it just so happened we had the perfect candidate to pair with him - Dave! Dave's packin' a big, thick dick and we all know Dave fucks like a stud. He's passionate, he's intense, he's ripped, and he's endlessly skilled at using that hot cock of his. With Emory being so hot himself, and looking even hotter when on the receiving end of a hard pounding, getting these guys together was a must. It didn't take long after his arrival at CF for Emory's hole to really get the royal treatment - Andres eagerly rimmed and fucked it, and now Dave does the same. Dave's tongue goes to town on Emory's ass while Emory masterfully works over Dave's cock with his own mouth, and all that leads to each of these guys unable to hold out any longer - Dave wants Emory's ass, and Emory wants Dave's cock. Well, we're not ones to deny them what they want!

Duration: 23:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5807kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Dave Feeds Emory

BadManRobin vol. 3

The chemistry between these two is truly undeniable, and it's clear they enjoy fucking to the very last drop.

Duration: 1:07:42
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3691kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download BadManRobin vol. 3

Concept: Army themed

Cast: Rowan, Daniel Dean, Dakota Lovell
Genres: Anal, Kissing, Oral, Rimming, Threesome, Twink

Rowan arrived from the army, really wanted to fuck and were here next to Daniel Dean and Dakota Lovell.

Duration: 25:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Concept: Army themed

You know what happens now? - Dakota Lovell, Axel Kane

Cast: Dakota Lovell, Axel Kane
Genres: Anal, Creampie, Fingering, Kissing, Oral, Rimming, Twink

Muscle hunk Axel challenges skinny twink Dakota Lovell to a leg wrestling challenge, but when he wins consistently, Dakota must now suck his dick and give him full access to his body!

Duration: 18:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 804.7 MB

Download You know what happens now? - Dakota Lovell, Axel Kane
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03531 секунды с 9 запросами