Old 09-30-2021, 06:29 AM   #2425
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Trenton & Josh's POV Fuck

Genres: Bareback
Video language: English

There's no denying that CF guys make some great POV fuck vids, but there's also no denying you need a certain type of pairing to really pull one off. The studs need to be insatiably horny, undeniable exhibitionists, and quite clever and even mischievous. Alone in a room together with no direction beyond their own horniness and desire to have fun, it's entirely up to them to make it work and make it hot. Well, Trenton and Josh have absolutely no problem whatsoever pulling this off! The extended b-roll included with this video shows these two studs exploring Stockholm and doing some sightseeing. The real vacation footage begins when they get back to their hotel room, though! Entirely alone in that room and armed with no more than hard dicks, hungry holes, and fully-charged cameras, Trenton and Josh get in to and film something truly priceless! The chemistry is real, the action is intense, and this entire video is both extremely hot and fun!

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7137kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Trenton & Josh's POV Fuck

Chris Rockway, Benjamin Bradley and Malachi Marx

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Chris Rockway, Benjamin Bradley and Malachi Marx
Genres: Oral,Anal sex, Hunks, 3some, Blow job, Rimming, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English

Chris Rockway has been a Randy Blue favorite for many years now. It's so much fun putting him with new guys because he always does such amazing videos. Then again, I love putting him with established guys because they always seem to take it to the next level. So I called in Malachi Marx. While still relatively new, he's gained a lot of Randy Blue experience in the past year and he's looking woofier than ever! Then there's Benjamin Bradley. New to Randy Blue but plenty of experience from various modeling gigs, he brings a fresh face and a dirty boy energy to the mix. Three hot as fuck bodies, three awesome guys, and three times the fun! Hot gay hardcore orgy. I knew the sex would be as hot as you could get but I didn't want them to just fuck. I wanted to do something fun. So I put these guys in a room and gave them one word. Cookout! Then I turned on the camera and let them work it out. What they came up with is really funny, and really sexy. They didn't waste much time getting to the sex, which is a good thing. And seeing Benjamin's delectably smooth skin up against Malachi's scruffy beard and fuzzy chest is enough to get me going. And Chris, who loves to fuck, goes at it like he can't get enough. And who knew Benjamin loved to eat ass so much? All three of them brought their A game to this video with their muscle hunk bodies and from the sheer amount of cum that gets dumped all over the hot smooth chest of Benjamin Bradley, you can tell they had as much fun making it as you will watching it.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 22:02
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264)

File size: 426.4 MB

Download Chris Rockway, Benjamin Bradley and Malachi Marx

Charlie Fucks Johnnys Tight Hole

I'd often find myself thinking about those old days, wishing.

Duration: 15:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4807kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 560.4 MB

Download Charlie Fucks Johnnys Tight Hole

Cruz, Jaxon and Niko

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Cruz, Jaxon, Niko
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Beefy, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Fingering, Flip-Flop, Interview, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Spanking, Tattoos, Threesome.

Niko and Cruz are in their singlet's after an apparent wrestling match and their about to hit the locker room shower. They give each other some handslappin' and congratulatory hugs but the 'bromance' quickly turns to kissng and ass-slapping. Soon enough Jaxon the 'towel boy'es in wearing his red, white and blue jockstrap and Niko and Cruz waste no time at all getting in some feels as they bring Jaxon between them and rub his body all over, playing with his ass. They pull their cocks out and teach him how to kiss a cock properly and Cruz quickly notices that the towel boy is sporting some major wood himself.They question how bad Jaxon wants to be 'part of the team' and Jaxon makes it more than apparent that he's eager. By the time this fantasyes to a close they've all had their asses fucked good and their fantasies satisfied. And they agree that this will be a regular occurrence---'same time every week' as the fantasy closes out with a three way kiss. Lips locked tight like two wrestlers on the mat!

Duration: 57:06
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1762kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 801.7 MB

Download Cruz, Jaxon and Niko

Elliot Finn and Mason Lear

Mason Lear barebacks and creams Elliot Finn's eager hole in "Cum Breed Me".

Duration: 36:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5007kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Elliot Finn and Mason Lear
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03389 секунды с 9 запросами