View Single Post
Old 09-30-2021, 03:11 AM   #2399
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Step Inside - Alex Montenegro and Milo Maderas (1080p)

As soon as I got him alone, I noticed a purity to his submission.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 732.5 MB

Download Step Inside - Alex Montenegro and Milo Maderas (1080p)

BadManRobin vol. 13

Video language: English

Brandon is reasonable in asking tommy if he would just help him get one good, hard fuck in. Brandon swallows tommy's massive cock while working his beautiful balls.

Duration: 46:31
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3695kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download BadManRobin vol. 13

Travis Unloads On Patrick

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback

Patrick's precisely where he wants to be quite soon in to this blazing hot episode - face down, ass up, getting mercilessly railed by a big-dicked CF vet. He certainly enjoys being able to submit, and getting dominated, and that's the position he finds himself in here as Travis takes command of his hole and has his way with it. I think that, with Travis also so thoroughly loving getting railed himself, he has to appreciate seeing another guy that enjoys it as much as him and enjoys knowing just how intense the pleasure they're feeling is. We all know Travis has found himself on the receiving end of some amazing fucks, totally overwhelmed by how incredible it all feels and hardly able to handle the awesome sensations it all brings. He can spot Patrick feeling and experiencing the same, and does his utmost to make sure Patrick feels all that from start to finish here. Even when Travis is using Patrick's mouth, fucking his throat and feeding inch after inch of his cock to him, you can see just how in to it both of these guys are - one wants to submit, the other wants to dominate. The end result for each of them - and all of us who get to watch - is pretty amazing!

Duration: 18:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5818kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 816.7 MB

Download Travis Unloads On Patrick

Rowan Gives Dave A Pounding

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback

Rowan had the pleasure of welcoming Dave back to CF, not long after he was welcomed back after a big of a hiatus himself. The end result of that pairing was an intensely hot episode that showcased these two at their finest, and made us all glad they returned to Corbin Fisher this summer. The end result was so hot, in fact, we had to get them paired up again! We know each of these studs are vers, have hot cocks, love to get fucked, and got along tremendously well. With Dave treating Rowan to a furious pounding, letting Rowan return the favor here is something both of these guys wanted! I have to admit, I really love just how much both of these guys love to fuck and get fucked. They're each insatiably horny, know how to have a good time, and know what feels good. What obviously feels good for Dave here is having Rowan's uncut cock pounding his hole. What feels good for Rowan is having a fellow ripped jock stud like Dave's hole wrapped around his dick, milking a load out of him!

Duration: 24:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5800kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Rowan Gives Dave A Pounding

Austin Wolf, Richard Pierce

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Austin Wolf, Richard Pierce
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Bodybuilder, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.

It has been a few years, but Richard Pierce is back. That innocent face, striking tattoos and flawless body have not changed one bit. I asked him why he came back. And he simply said that he missed us, and he missed the fun. Well, he was about to have fun today. Austin Wolf was all about Richard, and could not wait to get a taste of his ass. After working out for a bit, Austin took Richard from behind and kissed his neck. The two started to make out and Richard turned around and put Austin and his hard cock in his mouth. Then Richard stood up and fed his hot dick to Austin. All of this was good, but Austin wanted to taste that sweet tight butt hole in a jock. So Richard bent over and fed it to him. Austin lapped it up. Then he sat his ass down on Richard, and the two began to sixty nine. Finally Austin needed to feed him his dick. He fucked him up against the dumbbells, then face down on the work out bench. Finally he flipped him over so that Richard could shoot out his hot cum, while Austin fucked the hell out him. Then Richard got up and grabbed Austin and played with his nipples. Austin burst his hot nut all over the bench. Richard was spent, but still excited to be back. And he cannot wait to do more.

Duration: 24:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3372kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 615.8 MB

Download Austin Wolf, Richard Pierce
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04687 секунды с 9 запросами