Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Play Harder Become Wider

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Sasha
Genres: Fisting, Spanking, Oil, Tattoos, Toys
Video language: English

Here is start of my experience fist myself standing up. I become really rough, wild, even had orgasm standing up in the end, I came with my fist inside!!!! It was wild, wonderful! I start from oiling my body near mirror - you see my ass and my face and tits at same time, I see my body reflection in the mirror, feel oil cover my body, become excited, horny, I like my nipples - they hard, do play with them, spank my boobies, spank harder and it blows my head off!! Spank my oiled ass, hard, it become red, spank pussy, more and more! I need rough strong hand, I need spanking, I need feel something inside! Show you my pussy close - spread it for you, fist from front and behind. my legs tremble from excitement and tension! I wanna go deeper, and put big toy, its feel so hard inside wet vagina, fuck me from behind! then I wanna feel wider and try double-ended dildo full inside - deep and wild. Feel every peace of my vagina! I am so glad! Fist and play clit..... and CUM! For the first time I was so crazy and so rough to myself.... and I spread so wild for you! Bring all inside!!!!! Try to feel me during watching! Enjoy so much as I did! Be my rough lover.

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4826kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Play Harder Become Wider

Vanessa Twain, Whitney Conroy

Cast: Vanessa Twain & Whitney Conroy
Genres: Fisting, Dildo, Speculum, Girl Girl

Whitney Conroy is back on Fister Twister and ready for another play mate. She is joined by dark haired hottie Vanessa Twain and these girls are ready to get started. Whitney looks gorgeous in a pretty black dress and starts kissing Vanessa who has gone for more of a slutty look! Both girls are wearing black spike heels and soon strip each other naked before Whitney starts to rub Vanessa's pussy. She uses a metal speculum to insert into her hole and stretches Vanessa's pussy apart while she sits with her stocking covered legs wide open. Vanessa bends over and Whitney fucks her with a big black dildo doggystyle then as Vanessa turns over, Whitney swaps the dildo for her fist! Vanessa's pussy gets nice and wet and Whitney enjoys pounding her hard with her whole fist then gently rubs her pussy before getting a magic wand vibrator and letting Vanessa cum hard while it vibrates against her wet pussy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6911kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Vanessa Twain, Whitney Conroy
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16012 секунды с 9 запросами