Old 09-29-2021, 06:13 PM   #2374
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Rocco Steele and Flex

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Rocco Steele and Flex
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Mature, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.
Video language: English

Deep down in a dungeon where usually sexy Barcelona guys partying on weekend Flex meets muscledaddy Rocco to service his huge fat cock.
We simply couldn't take our eyes off of these beautiful guys and i´m sure you will not either.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2877kbps
Audio: 175kbps

File size: 646.6 MB

Download Rocco Steele and Flex

BiLatinMen - Atilio & Orden

Orden gives Atilio a blowjob. Atilio then fingers and rims Orden before pounding Orden's ass.

Duration: 17:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 648.2 MB

Download BiLatinMen - Atilio & Orden

Big Dicks For Dick'n Around - Valentin Petrov & Greg Riley 1080p

Hung studs Greg Riley and Valentin Petrov exchange looks in the locker room while Greg Riley takes a shower. But soon they are exchanging blowjobs only to give way later to a buttfucking session where Greg plucks Valentin's tight ass.

Duration: 22:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5045kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 851.6 MB

Download Big Dicks For Dick'n Around - Valentin Petrov & Greg Riley 1080p

Bully Him - Clean Up My Dick - Shae Reynolds And Isaac X

Studio: Say Uncle

After janitor Isaac X finally finishes cleaning up the bathroom floor, nerdy boy Shae Reynolds walks in with muddy shoes and ruins all the work that Mr. X had done. Mr. X confronts Shae and tells him off for dirtying his floor, so Shae offers to do anything to earn his forgiveness and Mr. X takes this opportunity to bully Shae into doing some sexual favors for him!

Duration: 15:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bully Him - Clean Up My Dick - Shae Reynolds And Isaac X

Marc Takes Kellan's Load

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback
Video language: English

Marc's first taste of action in this San Diego Collection involved his drilling Jacob's hole in the shower. Here, though, Marc's on the receiving end of the hard fuck, as he gives his hole up to Kellan. We've known Kellan can be an amazing top for some time now, but I think his energy and enthusiasm on this San Diego trip stand apart. Kellan has this endless stamina and can pump and thrust over and over again, to the point the lucky guy on the receiving end can barely take it anymore - but also does not want it to stop! You can see that with Marc here - even after he's blown his own load while Kellan's cock pumps in and out of his hole, Marc's dick stays rock hard and he continues to want more and more of everything Kellan's giving him!

Duration: 22:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6161kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Marc Takes Kellan's Load
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03756 секунды с 9 запросами