luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Pepper Ziptied and Struggling Full version

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Sexy Pepper Sterling sits on the couch, her hands and feet ziptied and a large blue ball gag secured tight in her mouth. She.s wearing some sexy white lingerie, pantyhose and high heels. She struggles on the couch testing her ziptie binds. The large blue ball gag keeps her all but silent. Eventually the sexy damsel ends up zipped in a hogtie in the floor as she continues to struggle against the unforgiving zipties..

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9033kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 987.6 MB

Download Pepper Ziptied and Struggling Full version

Ciren Verde - Cuckqueen gets to Serve

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Ciren Verde's plays Jane and her husband has set her up with his mistress, Mila Rose as Barbra, for some Hot Lesbian action! Ciren can't wait to get on her hands and knees to eat Mila's pussy out... this is one Tabo sub-dom role reversal you won't want to miss!!

Duration: 7:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9773kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 570.6 MB

Download Ciren Verde - Cuckqueen gets to Serve

Macy Nikole in Super Tight Bondage Full version

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Macy Nikole is challenged to some super tight bondage in the straight forward clip. No story line here, just a sexy petite blonde tied up tight in rope bondage. Macy's hands are tied tightly behind her back to get things started. Then more rope is used to tight tie her ankles and her legs above the knee. Once her legs are tightly secured I move back to her upper body.
Macy soon finds her elbows tightly tied together, almost to the touching point. Once her elbows have been crushed, more rope is used to tie a tight chest harness on the sexy petite blonde. A ballgag is placed securely in Macy's mouth to help keep her quiet. The now helpless Macy is forced into the floor in her stomach.
After enjoying Macy struggle a bit, it's time to add to her ordeal. More rope is used to place Macy is a super tight hogtie. As one end of the rope is looped around her ankles, the other end is fed through her chest harness. The rope is cinched down tight, pulling the sexy blonde into a tight hogtie, and then secured tight. But I wasn't done. I promised Macy super tight, inescapable bondage, so I take 1 more piece of rope and tie one end tightly around her feet. The other end is then tied to the upper part of her chest harness. This rope is then cinched down so tight that her sexy high sandals are pulled off and left to dangle.
With my work on this sexy damsel complete, it's time to sit back and enjoy her struggling in her super tight, inescapable bondage!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Macy Nikole in Super Tight Bondage Full version

SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber deepthroats 10 inches of black cock

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Amber Rayne, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Like a magician making a rabbit disappear, Amber makes every inch of Jack vanish down her well-trained gullet. Enough with the warmup. Shifting quickly, Jack throws her bound body onto the bed and proceeds to really lay into her.

Duration: 20:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6782kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber deepthroats 10 inches of black cock

IR - Brooke Johnson - Neophobia Episode 3

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Dildo, Cage, Ball Gag, Ring Gag

Brooke Johnson is haunted by the distorted faces staring back at her, wondering what became of them. She is bound on a bed in metal shackles, wearing a pig mask. The monster returns and she fears the worst. The pain begins but the pleasure quickly follows. Maybe things aren't so bad? When the monster finishes playing with Brooke, she's stored in a cage in the basement. Brooke makes too much noise while the monster is relaxing upstairs so he comes down to remind her what happens when she's not quiet.

Duration: 41:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download IR - Brooke Johnson - Neophobia Episode 3
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04316 секунды с 9 запросами