View Single Post
Old 09-29-2021, 12:26 PM   #60
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Afflicted Innocence - Olivia Divine - Full HD 1080p

I've never met a blonde that doesn't like to fuck, but Olivia Divine really made an impression on me. This sweet teen has an innocent air about her, and a slim body that can easily make you hard. She kneeled before him and took his dong in her mouth, but as her clothes started coming off, her throat got invaded more and more brutally. With her ass up and head pinned down by his foot, this pretty blonde got her shaved pussy plowed hardcore. This brutal invasion of her throat and pussy took a bit of her innocence away and brought her closer to the slut she really is.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7799kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Afflicted Innocence - Olivia Divine - Full HD 1080p

A Cuck Lives At Home

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Anal, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial

Here we have a fat tittied hooker who has a husband with a 4 inch penis and she is being sent here today to be "fucked by real men" her words, not mine. After a vicious face fucking, and being covered in delicious filth, and a battery of humiliating derisions, she was bent over and fucked like a hawg. Every stroke she was insulting her husband as she looked at the camera saying "why can't you fuck me like this." I understand women who like having their husbands watch and enjoying another mans cock, but putting it out there for the world to see is taking it to a different level. Shame on this whore!

Format: mp4
Duration: 53:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download A Cuck Lives At Home
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07838 секунды с 9 запросами